What is your best roll on your character?

Current wizzy is +31(or about that), one that died a week or two ago that was +30.

Woah… That +1SPD… Top roll confirmed.

Any worst rolls? (my worst is -26mp)

+29 hp best
worst prob -15 hp

my worst was like -48, -32, the others were all -1/-2

Mine was plus 46 on my most recent sorcerer on my third try lol. Now I’ve tried rerolling my mystic more than 10 times and can’t even get a plus 25 I realise how hard it is… Let me know what were your best rolls so I can rage harder everytime my mystic rolls negative.

The 8/8 knight I have right now had a +30 roll (obviously proof is gone now(

Can you even get -48?
I thought -40 was the worst.

Iirc, if you’re unlucky enough, you can get a -190 hp roll.

Although it’s like 1/10000000000000000000 chance.

Technically, being unlucky means you don’t acheive something not probable to happen. Getting that is lucky because that is super hard to get. I feel like English is too confusing sometimes.

Not really, it is just a term which depends on relativity. Unlucky just means not lucky, and lucky is as you said to achieve ‘something’ of Low probability. So as Long as you did not achieve that ‘something’, you can be considered unlucky. And I say it is relative because it really depends on what that ‘something’ you want to achieve is.

For example if you wanted to achieve a really negative hp role, that ‘something’ would be really negative hp roll, and if you achieve it you are lucky because you achieved what you set out to do. It’s like how there is no ‘good’ or ‘bad’ there is only the collective ‘good/bad’ it is really up to the individuals perspective.

Having said that, its not as complicated as you think, just think of ‘unlucky’ as ‘not lucky’ and than define what ‘lucky’ means to you :smiley: As Long as you don’t achieve that Low probability you can be considered unlucky. For example you are aiming for a plus 30 hp roll and you get an average roll you are still unlucky because you did not get what you wanted. Even if you got a plus 25 roll you can still be called unlucky relative to the goal you set out to achieve.

English is simple if you just break up the words and think logically.

PPE Wizard just now. So proud!

such a waste not to max it.

Shame. your guild doesnt have a good ghall.

It’s a private guild. :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s just a guild where we can talk.

cant you talk in every guild?

If you click the … button left to the reply button, a delete button will appear

One of my friends got a +60 on a knight once…

I NEVER GET GOOD ROLLS JEFODcisJOFIEWDSINfdcsodif

What's your best roll?
What's your best roll?

+52 life on wizzy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.