What is your fav UT?

projectile hitboxes are the same on all projectiles regardless of size, shape, or what fired it.

I would have to say cult staff cause its qwirky and op

Has to be Dbow for me.
Looks great and makes all Bow classes viable.
While it is a rare drop, it is not as rare as Jugg, CDirk, or Ogmur.
Its also very satisfying to one shot kill many Gods too.

The Helm of the Juggernaut, easily.

My first 8/8 was a warrior thanks to this beauty, and warrior still remains my favorite class to this day, it grants so much power its a shame that it’s so very rare.

Shield of Ogmur because of its rarity and DPS. Very unique and so powerful. For a long time this item was the only one to inflict Armor broken effect. And one of the first event UT released.

Oreo is definetly my favorite item in the game by a long shot, makes all dungeons in the game a breeze, you can use tactical invuln to get out of every situation.

Helm of the Juggernaut: Overrated but still one of my favorite. I do get that it is only best when using it with max Defence build and you be “I AM BULLETPROOF!” unless you decided to eat armor-piercing/extreme-high damaging shots like a phat breakfast. Died with 2 of them but I have its BP at least ;D.

Divine Coronation: Even before the buff, I would still take it over Horn because the consistent +8 Dex than +10 Dex when 90%+ HP. The 45 MP back then was also a godsend for Samu (one of my gal BTW). Really want to get one from Leucoryx himself or from Forge.

Tablet of the King’s Avatar (or Tablet for short): Phat DPS on a spell, need I say more?

Resu: I use it on my Samu as her (really it is a gal) main armor, the +150 MP and +20 Wis is really helpful for spamming Waki to make up the inferior raw DPS from her Katana. In addition, I treat this one as a pseudo-DPS armor for Samu/Knights.

Snake Eye Ring

I’m serious here! I actually use it on most classes!
It’s like <+25 spd increase to your character.

A͓̗͚̣͎̠͉ͦ͛ͣͩ͠ͅḷ̱͖͑͆͝l̴̺̩̻̠̔̾̄ ̖̖͊ͦ͟H̷̫̭͕͕͂ͅą̖͇̑̈i͂͊͑́͏̮̬̘͕l͎͕̼̺̳͔̣ͨ͗̽̕ ̦̞̗̳̖̇ͪ̕B̡͎͔̜̮͒̌͊u̸͔̗͓͕͎ͥͭľ̡͉͈̩̮̽ͨ͒w̥͎͈̮̘̄̀ͅą͇͕̙͕͛̂͌ͬͅr̙͙̩̊ͩͦ͜k̟͉̫̤̫̦͛ͯ͝

Still amethyst dagger

I don’t think I ever contributed to this. Probably dprism (Prism of Dire Instability). I love trying to time the explosion and try to hit perfect trickbombs while extending my favorite character’s range. And for shorter aggressive chase phases you can rack up a ton of damage by throwing out 4 or 5 of these bad boys. Plus now I can pretty easily forge it and have it basically every trick I make :slight_smile:️.

*Honorable mention to Conflict and Cdirk for their sick sprites and rarity. :grin:

jugg

makes you feel invincible before 2 shots from o3 drop you to flashing
also non speedy berserk is nice

and Lumiaire
very interesting weapon that i have somehow not used yet (i dont play wand classes)

edit: i made a priest, in the process of maxing it, i am so excited to use lumi outside of godlands!!!

Wand of the mother friggin BULWARK baby. Nobody can change my mind.

Horn. Survival stats for days. Can go on any class. And is dps item.
Crown. Survival Stats. Can go on any class. Is dps item

Mad Scientist robe. I have a bad pet so I like being able to use my ability often.

I would pick Coronation over Horn kekw. No it’s not that I can’t dodge, the +10 Dex from Horn is unreliable as you are less than 90% HP, Dex boost goes bye bye. I consider Horn at the most as a pseudo-DPS item.

Coro gives consistent +8 Dex regardless high or low on HP and it gives +55 MP which I need as I intentionally don’t max MP most of the time.

Also… Horn on Dagger class is literally wtf…

rare sky helmet

Definitely the primal arcana orb that’s going to be releasing this motmg, the idea of constantly having 2 additional shots is extremely cool and fun, the sprite is interesting aswell

I kinda like enforcer
Also ballistic star is nice
I also kinda like shielding