What is your fav UT?

A͓̗͚̣͎̠͉ͦ͛ͣͩ͠ͅḷ̱͖͑͆͝l̴̺̩̻̠̔̾̄ ̖̖͊ͦ͟H̷̫̭͕͕͂ͅą̖͇̑̈i͂͊͑́͏̮̬̘͕l͎͕̼̺̳͔̣ͨ͗̽̕ ̦̞̗̳̖̇ͪ̕B̡͎͔̜̮͒̌͊u̸͔̗͓͕͎ͥͭľ̡͉͈̩̮̽ͨ͒w̥͎͈̮̘̄̀ͅą͇͕̙͕͛̂͌ͬͅr̙͙̩̊ͩͦ͜k̟͉̫̤̫̦͛ͯ͝

Still amethyst dagger

I don’t think I ever contributed to this. Probably dprism (Prism of Dire Instability). I love trying to time the explosion and try to hit perfect trickbombs while extending my favorite character’s range. And for shorter aggressive chase phases you can rack up a ton of damage by throwing out 4 or 5 of these bad boys. Plus now I can pretty easily forge it and have it basically every trick I make :slight_smile:️.

*Honorable mention to Conflict and Cdirk for their sick sprites and rarity. :grin:

jugg

makes you feel invincible before 2 shots from o3 drop you to flashing
also non speedy berserk is nice

and Lumiaire
very interesting weapon that i have somehow not used yet (i dont play wand classes)

edit: i made a priest, in the process of maxing it, i am so excited to use lumi outside of godlands!!!

Wand of the mother friggin BULWARK baby. Nobody can change my mind.

Horn. Survival stats for days. Can go on any class. And is dps item.
Crown. Survival Stats. Can go on any class. Is dps item

Mad Scientist robe. I have a bad pet so I like being able to use my ability often.

I would pick Coronation over Horn kekw. No it’s not that I can’t dodge, the +10 Dex from Horn is unreliable as you are less than 90% HP, Dex boost goes bye bye. I consider Horn at the most as a pseudo-DPS item.

Coro gives consistent +8 Dex regardless high or low on HP and it gives +55 MP which I need as I intentionally don’t max MP most of the time.

Also… Horn on Dagger class is literally wtf…

rare sky helmet

Definitely the primal arcana orb that’s going to be releasing this motmg, the idea of constantly having 2 additional shots is extremely cool and fun, the sprite is interesting aswell

I kinda like enforcer
Also ballistic star is nice
I also kinda like shielding

Preach, brothers.

Because I always had trouble deciding my favourite things, here are my 3 contestants that will forever compete for top place, here we go:

• Tome of PURE FUCKN PAIN, on a max wis build it litterally deletes minions and all evidence of their previous existence reduced to none. All you need is 120 mana (less with mad robe) and a push on the space bar,

• Daemon’s Blade of intimate Domination, swords = close range best damage weapons, Dblade = kissing range best damage sword. For me, the purpose of UTs are to offer gameplay different from their tiered counterparts, and the most iconic ones are those that push the original concept to its extreme. Dblade offers an incentive, the prospect of killing things instantly, in exchange for high level plays, as you need to find gaps, openings in the enemies’ behaviour,

• and, of course, the Wand of the Impenetrable fortress of solitude-ass Bulwark. Someone chasing you? No they’re not, its just their corpse on the ground. Hate invincibility phases and want to counter the shit out of them? We got you covered, just spray shots in their general direction and wait for it to blow in its face when it goes vulnerable again.

As for an ST, it’ll clearly be Indomptable. High damage low fire rate swords always lacked the crowd clearing aspect, and only the knight can make up for it with his shield. Indomptable also has a high range. The reason why it isn’t hard to choose an ST is because I never got it.

Good answer good answer!!

Kissing range IS the best range. 11/10 post. <3 Love it.

Tome of Pain is incredible underrated. Works great with bulwark. Perfect post. PERFECT.

Haven’t tried that combination yet. But I feel like the insta-damage of the T-Pain doesn’t quite match the slow buildup of the Wand, or is there something I’m missing?

no more praise please im about to melt in place

You’re missing the main point of that combo. Fun.

While I still believe that Void Blade is a textbook example of what a UT should be…

…my very favourite has to be Soul’s Guidance, if only for its blatantly overpowered single target dps compared to Recomp. Seriously, this thing just shreds high health targets! The “Soul Drain” part is just that good. It proves how powerful damage through invuln can be, which used to be…y’know…Assassin’s whole niche? And Guidance gives you direct access to it with a higher rate-of-poisoning to boot!

Plus, the shot pattern is fun while not too inhibiting. That’s a nice aesthetic bonus c:

Just makes wand classes a better assassin, unfortunately. Amazing weapon!

Beer Slurp

Of course I missed it. The sole fact of combinating 2 funny items doesn’t sound fun to me. They have to offer another kind of gameplay I wouldn’t get from using both separately.

This is why I asked for clarification, however it seems my message was misinterpreted. @SirGravy, why do you think the aforementionned item combination works great?