What Items Should My Wizard Have?

So what should I farm for, have cosmic, ep, ancient spell, toga, and radiant heart for the ring. Didn’t get para spell this event :frowning:

If you can get a t13 staff (might be difficult), fungal spell or tablet, a good robe (t13, soulless) or a DPS robe (water silk, anointed robe), and a crown (might take a while), you would have a stacked wizard.

Ye if I manage to actually complete a void in vital combat then I might be able to get a t13 staff, though I doubt I will. Hoping to get a water robe in the event and have been wanting an anointed for months. Doubt I’ll get crown, but maybe a pyra would be ok?

Depends on what you are planning your wizard to do? If just pot farming / SB dmg wiz can do fine with even basic gear.

Pyra would be fine but most raiding servers require a DPS ring for vet-reqs. Unless they allow UBATK OR UBDEX, a crown is the easiest DPS ring to get your hands on. Also, just make a priest and always stay aware and be ready to dodge 24/7 from all sides for voids.

Ok! Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately, don’t have a slot for priest… mystic with 12 hp pots should work tho lol.

Yeah just stasis when you are in danger from the minions I guess.

Depends on what you’re going for, but here’s the setup that I’d shoot for:
T13 / Cult Staff (Cosmic works as well)
I don’t know about Fungal Spell, but Para Spell is a must for all god wizards. Grind it out.
Anointed is always good for these things (I’d even farm spares if I were you). Not as good as Anointed IMO, but Soulless is fine. (I’m not a huge fan of Water Silk on Wizard, but it’s doable.)
Crown. If you don’t have that, use Pyra. If you don’t have that, just use Heart. If you want to ra-ta-ta those sexy spells, go for Bracer.

Looks like you already have a very nice baseline setup! Having ancient Spell as a swap out for high defense targets is excellent. As far as farming goes, just realize you will always feel a bigger difference from a change in ability or staff than from robe or ring. Cosmic is honestly an excellent staff, on par with all but the best UTs and STs. Of course T13 is better, but don’t stress about getting it. Wizzy will always do excellent DPS.

The big spells that people really like to have to change up gameplay are Terror, Fungal, Tablet, and Dammah. I would say go after whatever one seems more attainable to you. There is a 2x event white event coming up soon, so that is a great opportunity to try to get a Tablet, which will completely change the feel of playing wizard! And who knows, you might pick up a jugg, ogmur, conflict, or pogmur along the way, all of which are extraordinary abilities.

Don’t let farming burn you out, though. Just play the game and be happily surprised when you get something you can use on a character. And don’t be too focused on DPS. Better for your character to live than to optimize damage output. Even on my decked-out wizard, I normally am running a soulless robe and UBHP unless I am meeting reqs for a particular raid.

Ok cool!

Honestly you can make a great wizard with ease since wizard is a great class on its own. There are a lot of high DPS options which are really worth it though. If you’re down to farm thickets or aliens, Tezacoatl’s tail actually does more damage to high defense bosses (like 43 defense and up) than the T13 staff since it ignores defense (the staff also has a super high range which helps a lot). The para spell, which you said you did not get this event is a BEAST of a spell and I would recommend you keep farming for it. Not only is it super accurate but it buffs the hell out of your offensive stats and hits like a truck. The highest DPS wizard I had and which I am trying to rebuild was a Tezacoatl’s Tail/Parasite Spell/Star Mother/Crown build. In total it brought me to 88/85 for Attack/Dexterity. I would consistently get the highest damage and over 30% damage against O2 with this set in public realms of 20-30 people (especially since the tail has the range of a wand).

Oh wow! Yeah, I’ll keep farming for the spell and tail is a staff I have been wanting for a while, 3 Tennes and no tails(not complaining though)

Haha. Goodluck trying to get a T13 weapon drop from void. It is RIDICULOUSLY rare. I’ve had 3 void whites and only one T13 weapon drop. You are better off doing O3 for T14 weapons, I’ve gotten many more from O3 than I have from all the voids I have done. The O3 minibosses drop T13 weapons too, also at a much higher rate than void. Only reason to do void is if you want a void bow IMO

Yeah but I haven’t even been able to complete an mbc in vital combat, so I doubt I’ll be able to do o3 mini bosses, much less o3

imo o3 minibosses are easier than mbc

Music to my ears

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.