What marks are there? INVALID NOW WIKI PAGE UP

List all the marks you find here. My list of marks I have found: Archdemon, Ivory Wyvern, Snek queen, Limon the sprite god.

Some control over regulars?
Patch X.17.0 - The Tinkering

What are those

There are marks for just about every dungeon boss in midgame dungeons and above. Someone will probably create a full list on the wiki at some point. That Tinkerer page is going to need a total overhaul.

Patch X.17.0 - The Tinkering

Red ones aren’t confirmed, the others are.

Looted so far:

Septavius, Malphas, Gulpord, Dr Terrible
Puppet Master, Skuld, Ruthven, Daichi

Esben, Limon, Thessal, Oryx
Janus, Wyvern, Bilgewater, Megamoth

Son of Arachna, Stheno, Davy Jones, Forgotten King
Geb

Haven’t yet done: BeeQueen.
Took a while to get shatters (Forgotten King, gg EUW2 4x pub ones degenerated into mess) and tomb (Geb), was forever nomb yesterday.

Have done a few Shaitans since the update, in various size groups, and nobody has reported getting any mark token.

[Edit: A Deca dev confirmed Shaitan does not drop his token yet, so you can ignore the below]

Shaitans no mark

There’s chat of there being a Shaitan mark item ID coded in the game, so can’t help wondering if there is maybe a bug connected to its drop rate, after hearing that the Torment skull had supposedly the wrong sb amount needed, only recently fixed. Or alternately would be nice to get any confirmation that Shaitan marks are not yet dropping, and therefore there is nothing of any problem.

Example of Shaitan looting but no mark:

Might not be out as quests yet.

I have OTs for my top tier quest which is achievable. Anyone getting unlucky with more difficult or non-guaranteed drop dungeons?

Side note - I got my one and only chariot tarot today. :expressionless:

The Mark of the Marble Colossus looks more like spooky boi’s

Out of curiosity, do any insiders know if loot drop/tier potions have any effect on the quest chests?

They just confirmed that there’s no mark yet in Shaitan, Encore, Candyland, or any other low tiers:

Crikey. I got lucky with OT but still only got 4 in 4 hours. Should have been 5 but there’s an SB threshold for the mark and I missed the TP on one trench.

Epic quests really deserve the title if you’re F2P.

dang dude, i cant simply do 5 pub shatts in one day where i have barely the time to do them.
I also cant find pups, anyone with the same problem? I feel like they reduced the drop rate of pup by 50%
dont get me started on fuckin manors

This is why I only managed 4 OTs. It took me fooking ages to find 8 pups. Herm (and sphinx, and ghost ship, and rock dragon, and cube god, and pent, and…) only last 2/3 of a second so it’s so easy to miss an event if you’re in a dungeon.

I pitty the poor sods who got cdepths for a quest. The djinn is usually dead before the realm goes public…

Yes, they do

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/marks

Thanks for the wiki page. I posted this right after the update was released. So the discussion is not really valid anymore.

Ah, gotcha.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.