What should be added to RotMG?

What should Deca add to RotMG?

Measures to balance pets. They don’t need to get rid of them (imo), they don’t need to nerf them, they just need to rebalance the game around them, since pets form such a core part of the game at this point.

I think more pet related status effects, more diverse pet abilities and pet ability rerolls would all be good for the game.

beework

There’s this one genius who made this thread. :sunglasses:

BEEWORK

Also, agree with @ArexRew - Pet Stasis is too strong for some situations.

I only have one thing to say on pets…

Optimization.

Do you have any thoughts yourself, OP?

For me, I’d like:

• 16th (17th, 18th,…) class,
  • including a 7th weapon type,
  • an interesting (not endgame) dungeon from Beholder, maybe something wacky to fit the theme of that god. Like how the sewers nicely fits the Slime God, that was a really well done addition,
  • split some of the pets off into new families with new egg types to match,
  • make the old themed item sets like Jungle/Manor into full STs with a skin change and a set bonus,
  • stat-based HP scaling instead of plain HP scaling (more info on this topic),
  • additional status effects done when players inflict stun and paralyse on enemies, to counter the many situations where the enemy is immune, eg. slow.

Realm portals should show how many of your guild members are in the Realm. The magic woods water should push you around like the sprite world tiles. The mad lab boss should have an attack where he actually shoots something instead of building turrets and throwing potions only.

Agree with only the first one

I think that that they should add special realms where certain stars can only go it and as it has been going around the community an Oryx 3 should be added.

Fam u bluestar whatchu talkin but???

1. Buff Hydra
  2. Better anti lag options/settings
  3. No more 10 minute disconnects
  4. A PVP mode or something that pits players against players

Its an alt.

its not lmao look at his realmeye

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.