What should I do with my pet?

I currently have a Heal/MHeal/Savage Rare pet, and I’m wondering if I should wait until I find a Heal/Mheal/Electic to fuse to legendary or just fuse my Heal/Mheal/Savage into legendary.

Keep grinding for an electric while maxing your current pet to 70/70, another maxed uncommon 50/50 and maxed common 30/30. Buy eggs if you still don’t have electric when you’re almost done maxing these pets.

What family is the pet in? Some pet families cannot have Heal/MHeal/Electric pets. I learned this the hard way when trying to find a H/MH/E Farm pet.

It’s Humanoid

Then I would suggest you keep trying to find a H/MH/E pet.

Moving to #academy:questions-answers as this is a question about the game.

H/MP/ELEC is worth waiting for. I have a rare penguin pet thats 67/63 with the stats MP/H/ATKMID and I’m still waiting for mine. Wait for now as if you fuse into a legendary now, it will take even longer for those good stats if you really want the electric. Not worth waiting for it until you get to divine.

It’s judgement call, whether you like what electric does. It does fundamentally change the game, IMO.

You can base your decision on seeing other players (YT vid, or hanging around guildies with a high elec pet), or mess about with a lower level elec pet to get an idea of its function.

I don’t like electric, so I would say “no”, but we each play the game in a different style, and many people love the elec ability.

What do you not like about the Electric ability? And also if I don’t get Electric should I get Savage or like Atk Mid? (I’m not doing private tombs if that helps)

Paralyzes Sprite God, Sprite God sits on you and instantly kills you.

Thats not a problem, since my guild mates paralyze the boss anyways :stuck_out_tongue: Already used to it

Well do u want savage or electric? Lol

Idk thats what I’m asking

Pros of Electric: Paralyzes and deals extra damage, making rushing and fighting bosses somewhat easier.
Cons of Electric: Makes dragging harder, makes it easier to accidentally activate stuff (namely Tomb trio)

Electric, while useful at times, can sometimes just be a pain in the ass. I’d just go with the Savage. You’re not gonna know what you’re missing if you just don’t use Electric, which is good in your case, because it’ll save a lot of time if you just go with your current pet.

Don’t even. Don’t bother. Just feed your pet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.