What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

I missed the Halloween pet skin but…

Anniversary pack: 2k feed :wink: (Dr. spellbomb)
Halloween: Lady knight

Don’t remember if I’ve posted here or somewhere else before but too lazy to check. :man_shrugging:

What I got: 4 more Zeus Sorcerer Skins.
What I want for Christmas even though it’ll be unobtainable later: Shrine Priestess Skin.

#(kill me I’m such a weeb)

in case you haven’t noticed, DECA is giving out some more free gold mystery skins!

alt

main. i fed it

It’s a nice skin, but I already have 2 good ones for rogue! QQ

remember the last free gold mystery skin we had?
i got the exact same skin…

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK!

Got the sheep warrior on my main (ugly as heck and don’t play warrior.)

Got snow cloaked rouge and shadow mage on alts… :frowning: (don’t play rouge but still looks good.)

Thanksgiving – Gold Mystery Skin

they are good feed power. i hope my leprechaun enjoyed the fresh sheep meat

I am not able to buy the free packs, I cant on the website or flash any suggestions?

packs? theres only 1 free thing

and u cant claim it how? as in you dont know where it is?
go to the mystery box man and look under the packages section

Okay thanks, I thought you had to buy it off the log in screen… :stuck_out_tongue: I am stupid :smiley:

I got that to

:rofl: Happened to get a random $20 to my paypal, so I took a spin and now I’m a true weeb.

sheep priest.
baa.

i got my 3rd f***ing thessal from thanksgiving one, and my brother got the explorer war which was the one i wanted, i wanted to suicide his chars because of it xd

just used my halloween pet stone. gonna feed it

What did all of my friends get from the golden pet skin? I got 2k fp (Another bouncesheep)

I have to wait till tomorrow :frowning:

same

SDRFGTOOPKJUHGFDSDRFGTYJHUYTFGRRFGTUYJHI
SERFTGVYHBUJNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDRFTGYHUJOPIUYT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got the reptile skin. I used it on my rare feline pet. its 65 55 and my main pet is 70 65 reptile. I now have 3 rare reptiles!!! :smiley:

Good job. :smiley: