What type of realm player do you hate the most?

TBH you should worship me, I AM YOUR GOD. BOW DOWN TO THE MECHANICAL OVERLORDS :fist: :desktop_computer: :computer: :desktop_computer: :fist:

( I do hate people on this game who are really toxic tho, doesn’t make for a great experience, especially when they have dick measuring contests in pub dungeons).

These guys:
PUP
PUP
PUP
PUP
ALL IN 3
tp popping ot
PUP
PUP
PUP

Ffs I honestly hate ppl (not rl), who report me in pub halls xD

what do you even do in lh that gets you reported???

hmm :thinking:

oh my god i think this thread is going off topic

but like, if u want, hmm :thinking:

yes indeed it is, however I will salvage it don’t worry

I hate realm players who

DONT FREAKING CLEAR ENEMIES IN END GAME DUNGEONS.

and when the enemies stack up or spill into rooms and kill people, those same [poopy heads] nexus.

Sameeeeeeee

never did halls tho, cuz i’m a coward because i can’t have discord so i only did shatts and nests, but yeah i hate ppl in shatts that rush or lava walk

I didn’t met gear reqs cuz i has foul not equipped xD (Did like 100 halls with these succas)

Lol, that’s pretty stoopid thing to report someone for.

Rotmg%20-%20A%20good%20conversation
Exhibit A.

Peeps that think they’re immune to consequence because of their anonymity.
People who still think Doku is objectively better than Masamune, Covert is useless, Ninja is terrible.
Also people who still follow the “meta” from a few years ago (only playing Archer, Warrior, Knight, with exclusively throwaway Tricksters)

In a nutshell, people that refuse to fully explore the whole game.

See, I was agreeing with you…

… but that part is just you getting pissy because White Star Daddy isn’t paying you enough attention.

That’s a type of realm player I just don’t understand: people who think they’re entitled to all sorts of stuff from white stars, such as rushing all of their dungeons for them, giving them free shit, always responding to them in chat…

We’re just other players, not your personal babysitters.

BUYING [Insert random item] FOR OP

Oh yeah I also dislike people that trade you without telling you why first and then ask you to give them one of your swapouts.

Random trades are annoying in general.

Is it me?

I could be doing something more productive, but I’m too busy hating myself and dragging others down with me.

Ill reply to your silly whisper, only if its sufficiently silly enough. I’m a silly elitist don’t @me (please @me I need attention)

I bet my dick is smaller than ur dick.