What was your favourite childhood cartoon?

Didn’t want to go too off topic here, so what were your favourite childhood cartoons?

Mine would probably be Phineas and Ferb, and the Fairly Odd Parents.

Some of my favorites included Chowder, Harvey Beaks, Adventure Time and the Looney Tunes Show

Overall I’d probably pick the penguins of madagascar

An old nicktoon called Angry Beavers

Transformers (1984)

Wait… Isn’t this one of the games security questions?

Hereby proving for the trillionth time that security questions are just another vulnerability unless you get to set them yourself. I live in hope that companies will catch on someday.
In the meantime, now I get to be paranoid that Deca will hand over the keys to our accounts with nothing but a username and one potentially correct security question.

Hands down Pokemon. Other honarable mentions are chowder, Bakugan, Johnny Test. Ill more once I remeber

Are you trying to hack our accounts one security question at a time?
Sounds sus.

I remember watching Fairly Odd Parents a bit, but a) I remember nothing of it and b) it was in another language. Is no one going to mention Spongebob, though?

It’s not like we set them as our actual childhood cartoons, right? RIGHT? Close if you want, I didn’t realise lol. at least i didn’t set them to an actual childhood cartoon

Pls don’t hack me. Me light blue star. Me have garbage items.

The security questions are pretty pointless, and only serve as an annoyance. Hopefully DECA comes up with something smarter than this small brain way of verifying. As for setting the question, I actually did put my favorite cartoon.

But good luck figuring out my favorite sports team.

Mine’s definitely Happy Tree Friends

Oh no

Unfortunately, I disliked each and every cartoon I watched in my childhood. So no favorites for me.

• The Backyardigans
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Phineas and Ferb

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.