What you can and can't you get banned for

No person is going to report a player for crashing before asking the people to leave and explain that they are crashing.

well most likely, but what if their evil, and how would they prove that they don’t want tha tperson. For example, if a guild invites a non-guildy, but someone in the guild doesnt like that person, then he reports it as crashing and gets him banned.

Well I feel like there would have to be some toxicity mixed in to warrant a ban, (most crashers are dicks and run their mouths)

well, this is hting i thought about a lot:

How do you know when they’re joking

Some people suck at joking and just calling their friends $%$%^%$^ and it seems very offensive to others, when they’re just screwing around.

And also,

What if a crasher just doesnt run his mouth,

or

what if other people trick him to say that

Probably thinking too much into the matter.

Well that can be said for this aswell.

(that’s my best argument your point is good but there’s so many other ways that you can currently get banned for that also have holes in them.)

They should add a feature in which if a dungeon is opened, they have the ability to kick people out like /kick . if you do /kick in the realm or nexus it’ll have a “you can’t kick people in the realm/nexus” Same applies for public dungeons.

That would make it way too easy for openers to scam key buyers, and would make no sense for a public dungeon. You can’t kick people out of public space, you don’t own it.

Nope would bring along to much chaos of sellers kicking the buyers from the dungeon.

When I put in " the same applies for public dungeons" I meant that you can’t kick other people.

Sellers don’t need to scam other people with this mechanic. In the eyes of a scammer, it’s much more efficient to just receive items then leave. If you’re talking about opening first, then it is possible but the scammer would have too keep buying keys to scam.

What if I wanted to do a dare and use an Oreo on an avatar but someone unfortunately tps to me?

Don’t forget to add mod impersonation. I did that (stupid me) and got permabanned. Apparently an offense to the ToS, even if you were just messing around with guild mates.

Added. Thank you and sorry.

Yeh bro you forgot making a bad name on a guild (JewElimination) :(((((((((((((((

To be honest, TechMech’s and Linkii’s examples should just go under recording yourself doing contentious actions.

I mean, whether or not it’s cheating or specifically stated in the ToS isn’t really considered in this situation.

I mean, what’s more important to a company? Keeping a single customer, or making 2000 happy?

The ToS exists so that the company can stop their players/customers from stopping their business with other customers.

In fact, most things under what might get me banned? can basically be translated to don’t let hundreds of people see it.

Pretty much the only way to get banned under that list.

I can see lots of people getting kicked during the invulnerability phase of a test chest if this is implemented, or lots of people getting kicked as they get to boss. I’ve seen the same thing happen in other games.

That’s in the same section of the ToS as the “no harassment” rule: no trolling, no griefing, no insulting other players, no discrimination based on race or religion, …

Moreover, do you seriously need people to tell you that “le edgy meme XDDDDD” might be a shitty name for a guild?

Thanks for the suggestion.

added that category

removed watching ent sitting (cause tha’s a silly category)

edited dragging category

Thanks @shatter for keeping this wiki updated, but everyone who reads this, if you feel that there is something that is/isn’t on here and want to change it, it’s a wiki post, meaning anyone with a ‘Basic’ trust level can edit it.

I think the “no trolling” part needs a little bit of specification, since things like calling out labs that are not there or saying “tomb in left bazaar” while in fame train will definetly not get anyone banned even though everyone would refer to such activity as “trolling”.