Whats a muledump?

Muledump is Oryx’s gift to mankind.

Most of the time it doesnt work and is rather like muledumb

It helps you organize items. But I wouldn’t use it it need your email and pass, which even though it’s trusted, all my friends who used it got hacked after 2 years

Well I heard on reddit that deca announced about muledump no longer being a bannable offense sometime during motmg…

Completly safe, helps you organize your account. May be “against the ToS” but deca has stated they don’t forbid using it. Atomizer is the creator of it and atomizer won’t hurt you :stuck_out_tongue:

I can garuntee you that has nothing to do with muledump

Well, I personally think it is a good quality to ever give out emails and passwords, because who knows what could happen. Maybe muledump will turn on us one day and hack everyone using it.

Ya’ll need to read the ToS: http://legal.decagames.io/tos/

Here’s a few things relevant to this topic that stands out:

###Restrictions
Your right to use the Deca Service is subject to the restrictions listed below. Except as expressly set out in these Terms or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:

6. not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Deca Service, or permit the Deca Service or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other product or service;
7. not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, derive any code or algorithms or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Deca Service or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent such activities are permitted under applicable law;

###Acceptable Use Policy
####Protection of our systems: In addition, you agree not to:

(vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access or provide automated access to or use of the Deca Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Deca Service), whether through password mining, unauthorised scripts, scrapers or offline readers or any other means;
(ix) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Deca Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Deca Service, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Deca Service; or (xii) assist, permit or encourage any person to perform any of the activities described above.

Note: RealmEye itself violates these as well. That tells me Deca is being selective in it’s enforcement of it’s ToS and choosing to not pursue violations that end up benefiting the community. Kabam took a more black-and-white “either we enforce everything equally or we don’t enforce anything at all” stance, but even they didn’t think it was worth their time chasing down RealmEye and muledump users.

All that goes to say that both these tools are violations of the ToS, and Deca is within their rights to take steps to shut these down if they choose to change how they apply their ToS enforcement. For now it seems we’re safe, but don’t think you’re not violating the ToS, and don’t cry someday if they do change their minds.

Poll: do you use muledump?

They would have a servrely lower player base without realmeye :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I think they realize that. And muledump to a lesser extent.

I use my own program to organize my mules along with features such as to search for mules that have certain items, is this against the ToS? (its basically just a faster way to do what i would normally do)

If you boil it down to it’s most basic TL;DR, the ToS says you’re not allowed to access the servers by any means other than the official game client. So yeah, you’d be violating, too.

Since realmeye violates that, does that actually make it so the existence of this forum violates it?

I’m not sure. We are using their copyrighted images for icons and such, but RealmEye chose not to put ads here so they’re not making money from it.

ah… so what if i disconnect from the servers and just manually edit the quantitive and type of items i have?

That’s fine. The japanese players of old made something that did that. Soooo much work to manage, though.

http://rotmgtools.web.fc2.com/

ah… i think i’ll just edit my own, thanks

too lazy to learn muledump/asian tools :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

a lot of interesting things in this thread

Hey Doc I thought they finally said that it wasn’t against the ToS anymore.

They didn’t say those words, no. They did post a message on how to insure that muledump can continue to work in one of their recent updates. Note that’s not exactly the same as their saying “no, it’s not against ToS anymore”.

However, given that they’ve created and shared an official support feature for the tool I doubt they would have any reasonable argument to justify future actions against muledump users.

This is the best we’re gonna get in regards to the question of “is muledump allowed or not”.

Thank :grinning: you!