Whats your favorite other non rotmg game?

title. ( if theres existing topic, I’m sorry if there is. )

mine is:

0.A.D
terraria ( finished ML on normal )
world of tanks blitz
codename cure

dats all ._. other than those, it all depends on my interest on playing them, codename when I take a rest from rotmg and WOTB if bored,

P.S : u can add me on de games except for GD and Terraria cuz they’re both outdated :confused:

What left to do after 6/8 all 15 classes?
Giving some tops for viewwssss (GIVEAWAY)
Ask the Person Below You a Question

I like Gmod a lot, but I don’t really play games other than realm that much

pokemon (various)
metroid (various)
monster hunter 4
occasionally geometry dash, interest comes and goes

I’d really like to play monster hunter world, but I don’t have a playstation or an xbox. I plan on nabbing it as soon as it comes out for pc.

click, mistake,rage :o

hearthstone

edit: if anyone wants to add me I’m FAGUOREN#1616 on NA

I play Rainbow 6 Siege quite alot, after that comes BattleRite, and then VRchat, and I have also been playing quite a bit of Gmod lately, I don’t know if I have a direct favorite.

League Of Legends
Hearthstone
Fire Emblem Heroes
OCCASIONALLY POKEMON SHOWDOWN

You know I haven’t played since Gen 7, can anyone give a run down?

Mine are:
Mount & Blade: Warband
Prison Architect

Also I fucking loved FarCry 3 and 4 but I sold my PS4 with the games.

Im a broken record.

Dark souls

And its far above rotmg for me.

other games?

ya

• The Binding of Isaac
  • Overwatch (occasionally)
  • Destiny (occasionally)
  • Pokemon (occasionally)

Really, RotMG and BoI are the only games I regularly play.

• Overwatch
  • Pokemon ORAS
  • Pokemon SSHG
  • Patty-cake with my tig bitty little sister in bed when she’s asleep and I keep missing her hands*
*I don’t actually have a sister, it was a joke please don’t call the police. :wink:

• AQ3D
  • Astroflux
  • SWGOH
  • Pokemon Games

mega evolved pokemon get their altered speed taken into account when deciding turn order immediately, instead of the turn after. so mega sableye can’t get prankster buffed on turn one while still retaining magic bounce, mega banette can get prankster buffed on turn one, mega beedrill doesn’t have to use protect to ensure it survives to turn 2, mega garchomp slows down immediately instead of the turn after, and so on.

z-moves are also introduced, they temporarily turn a regular move into a super powerful one. most z-moves have a power around 160-190 or so, and have no negative effects even in the original move did. similar to mega evolution, z-moves can only be used once per battle and require a special hold item to use. unlike mega evolution, every pokemon can use z-moves, and every move can be turned into a z-move.

also Kartana is introduced :heart:

Dragon Quest 9, Fire Emblem Heroes

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

RIP Grovyle.

Osu is the sexiest game, right @Kirkoma

I used to play CS a lot, after I got overwatch banned there on all my accounts I switched back to RotMG. I used to play PUBG but it’s dulled down now. Pretty sure I was banned before I quit too. I’m definitely not considering to play MOBA games.

best pokemon game of all time right there