Where to farm what?

anyone have any ideas of where to farm different pots ? just like def you would get in sews.

def - sew, abyss, gods
dex - sprite
spd - snake, cem, gods
vit - abyss
wis - udl
atk - puppet, events, castle, sprites, gods
life - tomb, shats
mana - shat, ot, cdepth,

You forgot glands. God lands actually contributes more than most think.

woops fixed, I just have this 90% chance of getting nothing from straight godland farming for 30min, and then have this 10% chance of getting 5 pots in less than 10min

Also this was asked pretty recently.

if you stay in glands for while you will get alot of pots but you hve to stay there for awhile

hive for dex

Yeah hive is another place for dexterity although I don’t think it’s a 100% guarantee drop…I’ve solved like only 8 and gotten 2 or 3 dexterity pots…not even scepter :frowning:

i do my farming in shatters

ehhh… they are too hard to find, and there drop rates for dex is too low. While sprites is insanely easy, only reason not to do it if it is too hard.

Moved to Q&A.
@moderators, for merge?

easy to find, maybe dungeon drop rate was 100% but people dont bother searching for it

With sprites, they are dropped by groups of sprites, so there is a higher chance. Even if the sprites don’t drop a sprite world, the sprite god spawns more sprites, so it is basically guaranteed.

some bastard like to kill the god and leave the sprite soo… that’s me btw

gg no re

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.