Which makes you feel happier?

this is sooooooooooooo true dat.

Farming non stop then finally getting it feels the greatest. All of that grinding payed off

Are u ok friend

they’re supposed to make you happy?

I never grind for white bags, so it’s always just a random dungeon I did for fun.

What’s happines in the first place

Random dungeon because unexpected surprises are better than you think

Nothing beats farming for an ogmur and then actually getting it. Instead of randomly getting an ogmur

Every lotll I kill I think “ah this is the ogmur” and then its another feeling to see the white bag itself

Actually dopamine is not the reward transmitter, that is a common misconception based on out-dated theory. Dopamine signaling correlates with anticipation, it primes neural circuits by amplifying their sensitivity to what is anticipated and reducing noise. That is why in Parkinson’s you can’t move in the way you intend to, because dopamine systems malfunction your brain can’t guide your body motions to the right target. So hunting for the white relies on dopamine, when it gets boring when the dopamine signalling drops off.

Reminds me of when I went a REALLY long time w/o a dbow (maxing dozens upon dozens of characters in wisdom primarily with udls) I was honestly confused when I saw a dbow drop cause I FORGOT it had a white.