Which one is more reasonable ? # UT drama

• Quit realm because you die trying to get UT you want.
  • Quit realm because UT are tradable.

0 voters

Do whatever you want in realm for whatever reasons you have.

Also UT’s will almost certainly never be unsb, deca has said so in the past, so who cares?

Hold this L

I would say quit realm after dying directly when you ge the UT you want

Moved :arrow_right: to #community-hub

Can you explain what you mean by reasonable? Both sound unreasonable to me.

If you die trying to get a UT you want, that is death in the pursuit of your goal. Your goal is still there, make a new char and try again. Quitting is unreasonable.

If UT became tradeable, then trade some UTs! Quitting is unreasonable.

Maybe he means if you finally get the item you were farming for and then UT trading comes back so you could have bought it. (Dont get your hopes up @Panytnaa)
But now you have the item and dont have to spend life on it! Not to mention, while farming for it you probably got plenty of other pots and uts to trade or use, so theres another benefit. If you dont care about that and you’re mad that you wasted your time, at the end of the day, thats what games with grinding are all about! If you didn’t like grinding you wouldn’t have made it to orange star!

I do love grinding…

Pany, you’ve made posts about this many times, and each time, the majority of people say they don’t want tradeable UT’s.

Please stop posting topics like this. You’re essentially making the argument that if someone wants SB UT’s, they’re going to just ragequit because they die and never get it. That’s just idiotic.

UT’s are never going to be tradeable due to duping and the current economy with UT’s.

Ok I’ll stop posting about UT trading…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.