Which ring should I use on Sorcerer? [Answered]

Hi, haven’t played sorcerer since I just started and was poor, was noob and played maybe twice on sorcerer so never played it much…

But since I got the bunny skin I decided to start a sorcerer again. I found that I really like the playing style and was wondering which ring I should use…

I’m using a T3 ring I got from glands but thats not gonna cut it…
So which T4 ring is best suited for the Sorcerer?
Thanks, ProWinner

The two most useful T4 rings are HP and DEF ring

both works so just pick any

Expo isn’t a bad choice for most classes. Some extra Def can be good on robe classes so maybe a def ring, although I don’t mind a hp ring either.

Don’t just use my recomendations, maybe wait for some others too.

Make you wonder, did DECA release Stanley to make people play sorc more?

Probably: remind them that sorcerer is underrated
Rip those who bought the skin before :astonished:

But is Para MP also plausible since it would allow you to spam more?

Thanks for those answers

I would use para hp/def as a main ring then use para mp when I’m doing boss fights

if you are playing sorc, then id advise you to actually try grinding down this dungeon called the Mad Lab. The bosses drop an entire set for sorc, all of which are actually good (except for the wand, if you are that kind of person who, you know). The ring that drops there, the experimental ring (expo), is essentially the best ring for beginners.

Anyways, answering your question, many people do recommend a para hp (I really don’t know why people are so obsessed with it) or a para def. If you are choosing one of these, then you should think- which ring will allow me to soak more hits? Para hp does increase hitpoints, but by the end of the day it doesn’t mix with enemies that do high damage-per shot. Defense, on the other hand, makes soaking much less scary, but at the same time dosen’t mix with enemies that rapidly machine gun at you with bullets that cannot be weakened by defense (due to that defense can only reduce bullet damage by up to 85%) if you don’t have much hp. I’d say that para def is the choice when godland farming since the bullet damage is high for robe-classes that haven’t been maxed in defense, while para hp is for bosses with weaker bullet damage.

Other rings can be useful, but arn’t necessary most of the time, unless you are actually competing for loot against another player and is posing a huge disadvantage which another ring can easily fill up.

Ok, thanks all, and I know what a Mad Lab is xD

expo is a pretty good all around sorta ring.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.