Who has the most *active time* in the realmeye graveyard summary?

just wondering who has played the most so far Nevov has the most image

ok so Japan has 231 days

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-summary-of-player/Arkie

Japan might have more though if you count living characters as well

ok arkie has 393 days lmao

Denski and nonplus crazy high aswell

i want realmeye to add leaderboards for the rest of the stats

I believe Arkie does with his over a year of active play time.

Probably the notifier bots will have the most, since they’re in realms 24-7 running around the road, although being low star their summary is not visible.

Mynamerr had the best answer imo.

I made a list a while back of people with over 200 days active dead time but it’s much bigger now, lemme find it

But I can think of a few more now like Ryanzhang, Retrosinge, Maldir (private).

Nevovs answer with the bots might be right, but I don’t remember if they’ve even been around for a year yet

True, the current batch seemed to start this year, in spring to May time (topic).
Actually, forget the road bots – the unnamed beach bots have been a thing since Kabam times and if any of those are have been active continuously they’ll be miles away the biggest, as they utilise autoaim/ability cheats too, so won’t be classed as AFK by the game.

Afaik, active playing time only counts if you are present near dying monsters, in that case idling on the beach shouldn’t give much - but running on the roads will (cause they shoot monsters with autofire).

I believe technically it works by: if neither your monster_kills nor monster_assists has incremented after (some time), the active time counter stops running, so I think passive faming doesn’t get you any credit.

Yes it would depend on the beach/lowland enemies keeping the static bot supplied with enough sacrificial wandering into its range; inevitably at some point even the longest lived beach bot would be overtaken by the road bots.

Am surprised in any case that the player group that Deca announced* would be helping to catch cheaters hasn’t dealt with these egregious bots yet.

!

nice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.