Who would like to collab?

So, as you all know; Redox loves creating ideas and new concepts for dungeons, items, enemies and classes on this forum.

However, doing it single-handedly - especially for some of the bigger projects (e.g: Ascended Chamber, National Pig Day, Septaract and others that are on standby at the moment) - is actually a lot of hard work and I hardly get sleep attemptin to finish them and upload them as soon as possible.
All I’m asking for is a little helping hand, possibly even work on projects regularly.

If you’d like to work on some of my old concepts or even just fresh projects and collaborate, here’s my discord or feel free to PM me on Realmeye.

Discord: Redox#7688

I look forward to working with anyone if they’re up for it, but no pressure.

Thanks for reading. :+1:t5:

Unfortunately Im not interested but I just read your Pig Day post and it has to be the most amazing thing Ive ever seen

Lol, I really needed more attention on that, but I don’t think people even opened up all of the details parts for any extra information.

remember chasm?
LUL
dead topic I know :c

Oh, I still go back and check every now and again to see if anyone’s active on it.

Whatever did happen to @JohnMH?

what exactly are we working on here like i know you’re working on a big boy dungeon but i dont know really whats on the table

Nothing, this is just an open invitation to work on anything.
I’m still waiting for that T2 realm thing with you, I don’t know how often you’re on it as I don’t get notifications. If you have Discord, add me and (if you have it) send me your snapchat name - this is just so I’ll see the notification ans know when to check the document.

added

Accepted. :white_check_mark:

I would gladly colab with the great Redox :slight_smile:
I have discord but I can’t send friend requests my username is Orsome#1704

Great :blush:

Hehehe, what a joker. :joy:

What the heck is an the chasm? :jack_o_lantern:

I think you know which Chasm…:joy:

The Chasm of Great Incompleteness!

Someone mentioned me?

I thought you were dead or something, bro, where have you been??

Computer-less. ; ;

Ah, happens to me all the time.
I feel the pain :broken_heart:

You could possibly remind people there’s a entire discord for development too.

What discord?
I’m already working on a larger scale project on discord, so…

top of the doc.