Why are 0/8 Tricksters good?

Why do people always say that trickster is the best 0/8 class? i don’t think its a bad class, i just want to know the benefits of a 0/8 trickster

shatters

people use them for throwaway shatter characters

even though any of their maxed characters are better

but if you dont do shatters with it tho

Good Spd, decent DPS, very useful Ability.

Well…no shit xD.

But again, “throwaway” is the key word.

For an unmaxed class, trickster has good range for damage. Switches don’t take 5 years to kill.

Prisms let them get the secret switch and tp out of trouble easily. Which also makes them fast; good if you don’t want to be in the front lines of a huge drag and great if you’re ever late (rushing before bridge closes).

then its kinda useless lol imo

Yeah shatters throwaways. TP over drags, walls, spheres, through lava on bad 3rd bosses, tp to secret switch and pretend to be useful while jacking off safe from danger, send 5 second decoys to push back enemies if you’re not a noballs scrub

It’s because they’re the hipster! <3

Good throw away class , also it’s good for getting out of trouble in shatters. Again , most just use back up tricksters for shatters but they also work well with other dungeons and O2

@Shatter.
Best class for @Shatter.

@Vendii

Back up anything fast works well for O2 and shatters. I used to take 0/8 warriors with dragonsouls when i was dirt poor and run them jackass at O2 and shatters. Unacceptable risk level for a main but acceptable for a throwaway warrior (e.g. 20% chance of getting rekt but chance of tops)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.