They think it makes them look artsy
but it’s just confusing

To subtly get that overpay

Hipsters

maybe clarify title?
also should be moved to q&a (@regulars)

mabye not bump a dead thread?

eh last post 10 hours ago is hardly dead

There are many stupid offers on realmeye, so just ignore them. I dont really sure that this question is worth an extra/own thread.

Have a nice day! >.<
~Krysstitan

They have spare time to waste making fake offers.

There’s no problem with someone making a thread. If the thread is violativg any forum rules, it’ll be dealt with.

Also use of signatures is frowned upon here.

Thank Bes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I added a longer title to make it clearer what the topic is asking, OP if you prefer a different wording then feel free to edit! :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: @IBurnYou I usually keep Academy-Q&A for the learning “How to…?” questions and this topic fits okay IMO in Community because it’s more “What are these people doing?”. That’s my interpretation of the subforums anyway, but there are crossovers, for sure.

ok

Because colors are cool. Its most likely not legitimate at all but as @BLUbeans said…

Does that mean I can’t post these??

@XHippobroX
You can, it’s just really annoying and confusing.
I hate it when I want to buy some item and the current offer page makes me hopeful because it’s listed, and then most of the offers turn out to be these kind of offers.

If you want to make art on your realmeye page, make it in your description.

whoa, in that post I replied to that post

imma post it in the thread for minor forum bugs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.