Why not let us have more freedom when it comes to stats and opening dungeons/having pets?

I’m trying to have a decent pet so I can see how Magic Woods would be if I enter it on a 0/8 on my main. Thing is, it takes a while to get a pet that is H/MH and like my original pet (Legendary). I’m just curious, why wouldn’t you want to give us more freedom?
Why not make it more similar and give us commands to get eggs / keys instead of mystery boxes. I think it’s just more comfortable.
Edit: Also, I do want to try dungeons with a variety of classes, but only trix, assassin and mystic can get sets.

You can buy pet eggs and/or dungeon keys alone in the nexus, the mystery boxes just offer a chance to receive a better deal.

They cost gold though, which you cannot get on testing.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the actual servers itself, not the testing server. My apologies.

Oh hahah, I wouldn’t suggest getting free stuff on prod.

I believe they remove freedom because bad apples ruin it for everyone. People will just come to testing to fuck around and not actually test stuff. They’ll act like it’s a private server. Specific limitations are a necessary evil. Although, protip, just kill a handful of gods. Trust me you’ll get your pet in no time… now…

You can also farm a bunch of magic woods, they also drop a lot of eggs.

Huh, didn’t know about that. Thanks

legendary? you dont have a legendary pet on your account…

That’s a really stupid reason in my opinion. How are we supposed to test a legendary or divine pet in a new dungeon if we only have 2 days in a testing server?

…Why would you need to test such a high leveled pet?

just do magic woods. I got a heal electric uncommon pet from it

i got a 70/70 on testing in a couple hours. it’s not that hard

You don’t.

Not my main account. I think you can tell by my last seen that this account is no longer used. My main has 90/90/86? MH/H/E

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.