Wiki extremely slow, Forum is fine

Please can some site administrator help me?

The wiki is unusable for me and is loading for months at only 100 bytes per second. This happens if I am logged in or not.

Edit: Video Link of problem

That sounds like an issue with your internet, not an issue with the Wiki or Forum.

but he is saying the forums works fine and fast. But when using wiki its extremely slow.

Doesn’t make it not his problem.
It works fine for me and I’m assuming many other people too.

There should be a difference which can only be realized if you have a bad net connection or a bad computer. It’s very unlikely to realize that but not impossible. Why? Because they are both completely separate platforms and software.

And I can agree with that the forum could be faster since it is much more modernised and not as faded as the wiki.

It use to work just fine, but one day the wiki just started to become unusable.

If I use a VPN the wiki will load just fine.

tracert to the router before the wiki is about 150ms average, not great but not terrible. Over a vpn it is the same result on tracert.

Get a narwal pfp please. Or any pfp.

literally didn’t realize who he was till you said that lmfao

I don’t know what could cause this, the wiki is loading fine for me and (seemingly) everyone else here.

not sure i know what this pfp is.

this is why i am asking for a site admin to help or confirm. it literally was fine then it just stopped working properly. i feel like i was shadow banned but i have not received a notify.

i have also check other computers and devices and it appears ip address based.

anyone able to help?

I have set a series of static routes and gotten my RTT to 110 ms, and the wiki is still slow.

Site Admin help please.

Weird, my experience is actually the opposite.
The forum loads slower than the wiki, but not at the slow speeds you’re talking about

Here is a video of the problem, this is painful to watch.

also i had another video where I ran speed test across country but realized that showed my location and IP address which is probably not best to post publicly. However the results were 150Mb down 10Mb up with 80ms ping. Closest/best is 350Mb/15Mb/24ms.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.