Will daily login rewards keep getting worse every passing month?

Well, before at least we were getting char slots and vaults

At a rate of approximately once every…5-6 months or so.
2017 had 10 Login Calendars, with 4 total char slots and 3 vault chests.
2018 had 12 Login Calendars, with 4 char slots (totaling 8) and 3 vault chests (totaling 6).
2019, so far, has had 6 Login Calendars, with 1 char slot (totaling 9) and 0 vault chests (still totaling 6), but also 4/5 coupons required for a character slot and vault chest.
28 Calendars, 9 slots, 6 chests.
While the rates were definitely high at the start, they were almost exclusively near or at the very end of each Calendar, which meant that it was extremely easy to miss them.

Additionally, Deca can’t hand these out for free, all willy-nilly - they’re part of their income, and their essentiality, though controversial, does make them quite popular when it comes to packs.

The price of chests, afaik, has always been the same under Deca, so I don’t really know what you’re trying to convey here…

Yeah buddy dont think u played when they were first introduced

I agree with all those that say the rewards aren’t worse now than they were before (at least they are equal, and sometimes even better, and i have in between 2 and 3 years worth of experience).

What i still don’t really like though, is that now we do have to log in EVERY day on a month to get the very last reward, whereas before you could miss out on 1 day per month… and sometimes i used that ‘empty’ day to still get everything else

better not be september, I hope to get back into the game during MotMG but D2 Shadowkeep launches in september

Sorry for bump, but

Oh dude, oh no no no, lol MOTMG calender is actually bad, worse than Christmas calender lol

Oh sorry, is this not enough free stuff for all of us? We get feedpower, leg skin, and a vault unlocked. I am quite content with that.

The Christmas calender had 15k~ feed, no skins (why skins), and a CHAR SLOT! A CHAR SLOT!!! THOSE HAVE TWICE THE POTENTIAL AS A VAULT CHEST. not to mention 3 backpacks and candies of extreme life and mana, and a st chest (i think it was an st chest) and it isn’t even the biggest event of the year.

I wouldnt mind if you can trade the st orbs for specific st items or even a daily batch of st per day. Im pretty sure if you can do that st orbs might be a welcoming thing to get when you log in. The fact how its random makes it less attractive to get when you log in. I cant really complain because the st items I received was good.

I’m not. I missed a single day and now I’m not getting a char slot. Just getting screwed by the system, as designed.

This motmg calendar is worse than last motmg calendar.

Corny as this sounds but back in my time (wildshadow and kabam era) we old players never recieved free rewards every day. @Dhanorocks is right, we get good rewards (have you seen 2018 December calendar rewards 2 instamax candies) for the most part every month, I dont understand why people are complaining about a topic like this. Its like a dad trying to please his childrens with some toys but at the end of the day his childrens are spoiled and want more than just a toy.

It’s not the healthiest father-child relationship if that’s what it is like. :rofl:
Dad: “Hey kid I’ll get you a great toy”
Junior: “Aw shucks thanks, by the way is it okay if I maybe visit with Mom one weekend?”
Dad: “NO TOY! Neverrr leaaave meeeee.

The bad taste the logins leave is requiring we log in literally every.single.day, or miss out on the top item, as it pushes addictive behaviour onto the players. There’s no reason (other than wanting players max addicted) that Deca couldn’t peak the rewards earlier, and require only ~25 days or something, then tail it off with bonus cosmetics. Yeah… I missed this month was 20 seconds late one day! :weary:

Edit:

Vault chest wasn’t it? I mean… not that that makes it better…

Hahaha true not the healthiest father-child relationship, I too missed a day rip vault chest. I hope deca gives another 1 day grace for the laggers.

Oh no, for a holiday about giving free stuff deca gave out extra free stuff.

Whatever will we do?

I think this is an issue that, more likely than not, has been raised in several games featuring some sort of calendar. I think it’s important to remember that while calendars exist to not only encourage you to come online every day, but also to reward you for your dedication, they’re at the end of the day free. Of course, someone might argue that it takes “15 seconds of their life” to log in so it’s not “free”, but come on, know better before pushing out that argument yea?

So for a reward that is, quite literally, handed to you for existing in the game for that day, I think having a char slot/vault chest is a huge blessing considering those are highly valuable premium items that last forever. The old system featured an all-or-nothing rewards system: It was either the char slot or vault chest or nothing. Giving the entire thing should be reserved to special occasions, but not having anything was underwhelming…hence, coupons were introduced, and I say they sort of help balance this out.

So no, daily rewards are not going to get worse, and even then, we should appreciate the fact that they’re giving much better stuff than when it first came out, for a system that rewards you just by clicking “Play”.

well you have to click on all the rewards to claim them REEEEeeE

Awww fiddlesticks! This is so sad…;-;

this is so sad
can we get 9999 lik

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.