Will the ST necromancer set be in the game Forever?

I’m sure your all familiar with the this patch note Spooktober Preparations. Deca released a new necromancer St set that dropped from septavius and the ghost king. Now, I’m just wondering if anyone knows if these items will now permanently be dropping from these locations. If they do, it would be easily farmable, but is also be odd for deca to release an ST set and only have it drop for a little while, because they’ve never done it before. So, if you know something about the set release situation, please comment below.

Chances are they will be in the game forever. However, they may adjust drop rates as needed, or fix certain things like the ghost king drop mechanics. (I doubt they’ll change location as those two locations are among the only ones in the game that have a matching theme)

Yes, it’s a permanent addition. It just happened to fit with Halloween and October thematically.

We haven’t seen the warrior st set stop dropping, so I would also guess like the others that it is here to stay

I imagine they might also make the items available in the nexus-shops/mystery boxes (if they haven’t already). It’s nice to be able to loot them from the outset, unlike the way Kabam handled release of their STs as nexus-shop first items.

The Box is indeed already out and being sold in the Nexus.

As for the original question, yes, like all other STs, these’ll stick. Forever.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.