Will there be another fame pack?

Heya, guys! I’m basically new to the realm. I play on and off, but I’ve been on recently for the past 2 weeks.
So, I found out there was a fame pack you could buy at the shop with some juicy stuff. I bought the two that were available and that was it.
I was wondering if there’s going to be another offer like that and if there is I would also like to know when it’s gonna drop.
Thanks bunches!

I don’t believe so. It was supposed to refresh every week throughout the event but the event ended.

Generally, they will do fame pack for holiday events as a way to give back to the f2p community, however it is rare besides then. There will be one during month of the mad god, and we’ll just have to see for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Ah, good to know. There is a glimmer of hope nonetheless.
Thanks for the quick replies!

For sure! To be safe, I would just have something like 500 fame saved up for Christmas, as they usually bring back fame boxes during holidays, and Christmas is usually one of the main events of the year.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.