Will you press the button?

omg no, that’s not how the game works… You can’t have a consequence for not pressing the button, that kind of thing goes into would you rather. literally look at the three posts that are above yours…

if you press the button you get a girlfrend/boyfriend.

sorry whatever, just answer the question i just wanted to prove a point here

na im good for now

press button for infinity white bags

um sure, can’t see any negative for that.
if you press the button you get 10 cbows, however you don’t play realm for the next month. not even logging in or anything. you can’t open realm in any way.

yeah ill press the button, im not addicted to it anyways

press button to be immortal, but with no home(kinda like a hobo dude)

nope.
if you press the button you get an infinite source of a single food, but you can’t eat any other food. (drinks are normal)

press

press for 10,000 subscribers on youtube

I press it

Press the button for ice cold lemonade

That’s not how it works ;_;

You get rich (infinite money, don’t talk about inflation pls) but 10 people die

no bc inflation

If you press the button, you die, but you can’t play RotMG anymore

No…

If you press the button all white bags will have twice the drop rate (only for you) but you will never get a jugg

Sure I don’t play warrior
If you press the button you will get 100$ , but you can’t play RotMG for 1 month

I’ll still log in smh

and I have the forums

Play RotMG or play Trove

Play RotMG
If you press the button you will become Donald Trump but you are hated by everyone

same thing really

nah

If you press this button
You eat cookies for the rest of your life, but can’t eat anything else

nty, I could do that without a button and still have the freedom to choose.

0 voters

lol no
He’s done some pretty shifty stuff and could be arrested at any time if something else is uncovered.
Plus, I’m not really one for all that political power stuff.

• 750 grand in USD cash instantly, but you become socially inept and unable to form stable relationships.
  • nah

0 voters

What’s the point of being rich if you’ve got nobody to share it with? I guess you could give it to charity, but I’m not so selfless I would sacrifice that much potential joy for that.

• Become a bird every Wednesday from 20:00 to 0:00 (species of bird changes each time)
  • Do not press the button.

0 voters

I push the button

• Push the button and get 10 ubhps but never get an acclaim as a drop
  • don’t push the button

0 voters

How you make da poll?

If you push the button you may live out the glorious life of one of your characters in any story you’ve ever written, but once the story ends it goes on repeat but with every repeat the story gets more and more distorted and in the end it’s just a silent gray void playing eerie music.

I haven’t written any stories I’d like to relive a thousand times, so I’ll decline.

• Get 250 of each of the new dungeon keys when they’re released, but you can’t enter any of those dungeons when it’s not opened by you (ever again).
  • Don’t press the button.

0 voters