Winter 2017 Price Guide (Updated: 1/23/17)

Ok thx

Added farming methods for stat potions!

I donā€™t rely on the accuracy of that website at all. Sure, it was somewhat correct 6 months ago but now many prices on that site are off, like mana, life, abilities, etc.

Actually theyŕe mostly correct last time I checked besides acrop and dcircle is more 2L than 1

Mana will rarely go for more than 3 def and Life rarely goes for more than 6 def. I donā€™t plan to read the entire guide to give more examples, but I was using this up until I realized realmeye.com was more accurate.

Of course realmeye is the most accurate because it is constantly updated but I can easily sell a life for 7 mixed or pure def. Same with mana but that is getting harder these days

Buddy, you donā€™t need to keep trying to prove your point. Iā€™m not going to go into detail of my merching experience and how much Iā€™ve tried to sell life and mana for yada yada. Guidescroll is inaccurate as of now, and realmeye.com is more convenient and accurate.

But see my point is that guide scroll is pretty accurate still and that you are wrong. Additionally, 90% of the time if you check what people are buying items for on realmeye, they will be listing for UP and selling for OP. However a balance in between the two listed prices is often accurate, more so than guidescroll.

However that doesnt mean that it is totally inaccurate, it is about a month out of date which is fine.

In the end, I would say building your own mental price guide by getting to know the market yourself is the best way for people to know the prices of items :slight_smile:

pretty accurate still

If the price of two of the most sought-after potions in the game is off, Iā€™d consider it unreliable.

Additionally, 90% of the time if you check what people are buying items for on realmeye, they will be listing for UP and selling for OP.

I donā€™t know where you find the audacity to come up with a statistic like that, and from experience people list prices on realmeye that they are willing to pay. First off, who would offer to pay a low price for a deal and then pay even more at the trade location? More so, who accept a trade with anyone who raises the price in question to a different number than what was stated on realmeye?

In the end, I would say building your own mental price guide by getting to know the market yourself is the best way for people to know the prices of items

Couldnā€™t you just say that at the start?

From playing the game actively for most of my 2+ years while you seem to have abandoned the game multiple times.

Check for yourself and see before you talkā€¦[quote=ā€œJoshBros, post:29, topic:4887ā€]
More so, who accept a trade with anyone who raises the price in question to a different number than what was stated on realmeye?
[/quote]

I dont really know what this means but still, look at the prices people are selling a gcookie for, then look at the prices people are buying them forā€¦ Then go to usw3 and see what people are buying them forā€¦

From playing the game actively for most of my 2+ years while you seem to have abandoned the game multiple times.

How is that relevant at all? Youā€™re using some light ad hominem, buddy. Try to stay on topic and explain how ā€œ90%ā€ of all offers are listed as UP but selling for OP.

Check for yourself and see before you talkā€¦

Listen man, Iā€™m not as careless as you are when making statements. Those experiences have never happened in my time of playing (which is more than yours) and if youā€™d like to share an instance in which you/your trade partner have offered OP on an UP listing, Iā€™d be very interested.

I dont really know what this means but still

Iā€™m not sure what you donā€™t understand as this was your idea. Iā€™ll explain it to you anyways. Person 1 posts listing on realmeye selling life for 6 def. Person 2 agrees to trade and they set up a trade on USW. When the players meet, Person 1 demands 7 def from Person 2 in exchange for life; this was not what Person 1 offered on realmeye.

look at the prices people are selling a gcookie for, then look at the prices people are buying them forā€¦ Then go to usw3 and see what people are buying them forā€¦

Iā€™m sorry for assuming you had some common sense. When someone sells an item, more often than not, they want to make a sizable profit. When someone buys an item, they also donā€™t want to buy the item for the full price if they have to opportunity to get a lower price for the item in question. That is the biggest reason for why the listings under ā€œsellā€ are larger than the listings under ā€œbuyā€. As for USW3, the prices are all over the place in general. Thereā€™s nothing you can always truthfully say concerning USW3 prices.

btw you can quote like this

I know, but Iā€™m used to reddit and your type of quote reply looks like a mess in text haha.

omgā€¦ this price is so wrongā€¦

i have like tons of more vit pics, i also have lots of wis 8:1 mana.

you could say that i got lucky, but i could show more, but this is why price guide sucks

edit:
###who likes my alts name

That is crazy!
wis 8:1 mana is a fine price though.

Price guides are nice but I think itā€™s best for people to find prices out by themself through experience. Also, I hope that this doesnā€™t end up as a chatroom as to what items are worth. Prices can vary depending on how much time you want to spend selling the item, but I think there is a maximum price someone would buy it for, for instance, I doubt anyone would buy a UBHP for above 4.5 life.

jezzus obviously you don know me at all.[quote=ā€œJoshBros, post:31, topic:4887ā€]
Those experiences have never happened in my time of playing (which is more than yours)
[/quote]

Not if you subtract the lengthy periods where you took a ā€œbreakā€ from the game.

I think you didnā€™t understand what I meant when I said that. The average price of people selling a gcookie on realmeye is 3 life flat. The average price of people buying them is mostly 2 or 1.5. Never 3.

Okay so thatā€™s not what I meant at allā€¦ You really seem to not understand my writing a lotā€¦ That would never happen at all. People arenā€™t stupid. The only time bartering and hassling occurs is in USW3 nexus or a trade server were someone is actively buying an item for a price and someone comes along and says he can you pay a little extra.

Okay this is just wrongā€¦ Merchers try to sell for more than an item is worth because thatā€™s what merching is. The people who make low offers on realeye to buy items are either A. merchers trying to cycle their wealth expansion, or noobs trying to get a lucky low offer. Most people buy and sell items at a very consistent price, usually varying by 1 mana-1 life for the more expensive items. Thatā€™s the entire reason people make price guides, otherwise people would buy and sell things for whatever they wanted.

Maybe show some respect to people, learn how to correctly read, and play the game for more than 4 months at a time before quitting before trying to assert yourself as a dominant source of knowledge on the forums. Also just in case you donā€™t know how to checkā€¦ Iā€™ll show it for youā€¦

Notice how little of your 3 years was spent playing the gameā€¦

I want your 3 cents sir. You are 1 cent short.

what about farming new realms for manors?
gosh maxing attack is tediousā€¦

and that, my friends, is how you merch. just a little hint :wink: for all of you new merchants out there.