Woah, @otherbill got selected for [/r/rotmg] mod!

Congratulations to /u/otherbill , /u/Tybug2 , /u/Toastrz , and /u/suestwo for being chosen to be a part of the [/r/rotmg] team. These four people have all made large contributions to Realm in their own way, whether it’s testing new features, creating new content, or helping various communities thrive. They’ve shown that they care deeply for the game and the community.

Reddit crosspost BTW

Isn’t it like a special category of mods? Sub mods or something.

Also, @Doc, why didn’t you try out for this?

Link.

Been busy. I haven’t seen anything on \r\rotmg for over a week now.

What’s going on?

Also, congrats @Otherbill, @Tybug and @Toastrz!

And the other guy.

uhh, ill make it easier

@tybug
@otherbill
@Toastrz

a mod from here, a regular that is suprised he is still reg b/c he is on reddit 24/7 and toasterz a former reg.

… ninja…, i was searching for seus’s name…

they were hiring new mods.

Ah. Congrats!

To answer the earlier question: I was invited but turned it down. Don’t ask me why.

Tempting.

Yay! Congrats!

Thanks! Feels good to be a mod there after contributing so much, although definitely not as much as some others.

And yeah, we’re “sub-mods”, with all powers but the ability to edit automod and…maybe some other stuff. Haven’t looked into it, all I really want is the ability to distinguish and delete posts.

Sidenote: You guys wouldn’t believe the amount of spam reports people cast. Sad how many people insult others while hiding being the anonymity of a report.

But why?

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HAH...

[Moderate ALL the things! OB]

Gratz, OB. It’s been nice knowing you.

Smart man.

Meanies… @ViciousTwo congrats man :slight_smile:

I don’t trust any of these new mods… especially Tybug xD

Joking aside, I’m sure all these wonderful people will be great. Zxcv and Kasukali have been around for ages and some new mods will sure liven the place.

I have a bad feeling about this…

who cares, it’s the reddit.

I don’t see why the “woah” is there. It’s not suprising at all OB is easily in the top 2 :wink: for moderating our community. I do recall OB telling me that he has turned down this offer in the past though.

Yeah, I made it very clear that I don’t have a lot of time. They seem to be okay with that.

[Insolent fools, they’re playing right into my nefarious plans! OB]   I mean, I’m looking forward to working with them.

mod for rotmg or forums?

The RotMG reddit