Wouldn't it be cool if [regulars would get a little symbol on their RealmEye profile]

On Realmeye, whoever has become a regular would get a little symbol next to their name when you search then up - Like how admins have a little crown

Regulars could have lime a little dagger or something!

Its a bit too much to ask now that I think about it, but it would be quite decent to see that the wiki also dedicates to active community players on forum’s!

I don’t know, i like the idea a lot, but some people say that the whole thing Set’s apart the moderators from the regulars…

I think this has already been suggested and the mods more or less said no to it.

What crown? You mean the little ogmur?

Isn’t the little crown thingy for people who donated to realmeye?

[I edited your title to make it a bit more specific than just “Wouldn’t it be cool”. If you prefer a different longer title feel free to edit it however you like!] :slight_smile:

Bit of confusion:
OP is suggesting that on RealmEye profile (not RealmEye forum profile) there would be some symbol to set apart forum Regulars.

However, the Crown thingy on RealmEye isn’t showing that a person is a forum admin, it’s showing for people who donated cashmonies to RE when it was first being set up.

We’ve seen discussions before about different symbols on RealmEye forum for different Trust Levels, but Mods decided against it when the forum was being set up - only exempting themselves with their mini Ogmur graphic.

I don’t think there’s been previously a suggestion for forum user Trust Levels to show up on a person’s main RE page. I don’t think it’s a bad idea, it could promote forum usage if there was something on a RE page to link directly to that person’s forum profile, whether a text link, a symbol tied to their Trust Level, or just a generic symbol for all.

No.

Adds to the incentives of being regular.

There are lots of new regulars who don't know how to use their powers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.