Your favourite [moderator]

[Just pinging stupidity to show my undying love for the ol’ slime!]
1.@Stupidity:
Because he really interacts with the whole community and blends in quite well, you wouldn’t think he was one of the people in charge of the forums when you first see him, he’s really nice and laid back too!
2.OtherBill:
OB is pretty nice too(Not as nice as slimy tho), his memos and stuff are pretty funny, the signature [OB] is awesome too!
Also since you have to be nice to the elderly…
3.Doc:
I mean, he’s cool too, i think he has the whole Sticky and all the rules of the forum memorized by heart, any question that you pose is answered by Doc, no matter how hard!
4.I haven’t really seen many other mods that often, HGKing i guess?

Don’t get me wrong though, i love all mods equally!!!
But i love Stupidity the most!!!

None of them

mods reading these must be sad if they are at the bottom (actually I don’t think they care too much)

but I like all of them for different reasons, they compliment each other very nicely.

Stu sometimes the more harsher one, and who participates in discussions more. OB who is serious lots of the time, but can actually be quite playful. Doc with his stickies and discourse management, quite similar to OB.BMJ is just sexy. HGKing, is a … person…

1. Doc
  2. Doc
  3. Doc
  4. Doc

Profile pic is a priest, that’s good enough for me kek

Exactly. Do we really need another one of these threads? Obviously, the mods are all mature enough to not be offended or have their online ego be dictated by a popularity contest, but still.

I’m not saying it’s bad to have favourites - heck I call bullshit on people who claim they have no favourites - but publicly announcing it?

It’s more a matter of respect. Think of like teachers, we always have our favourite and least favourite teachers but when you post a sheet on the front entrance with popularity rankings, that’s just disrespectful.

Already been done fuck stu he spelled my name wrong twice

Doc or ob because they cool and I see them the most. Also [ob] is kinda a meme

[NO IT’S NOT. OB]

[Oh wait, I suppose it is. OB]

[yea it is. wizybrain]

I will mark on a scale of 1-100. 100 is perfection, and 1 is abysmal.

*these are not in any particular order

1. @OtherBill - 96
  2. @Doc - 97
  3. @Stupidity - 96
  4. @HGKing - 85
  5. @Pfiffel - 90
  6. @BMJ n.d, not on forums often.

Using @Xaklor’s 1-10 scale adapted for 1-100. Keep in mind a 60 would correspond to 6.0, and so forth.

Prominent “citizens” of these forums rated:

1. @Shatter: 95
  2. @Scorchmist: 90
  3. @Xaklor: 92

Here’s my ratings. These are my honest opinion.

that’s atrapper’s thing. I don’t give ratings on ideas, it’s infinitely more effective to say what I like and what I don’t.

wow :open_mouth:
did not see that one coming.

Wow there must be another rank on which shatter,xaklor,scorchmist are

Meeto I like all the mods z the way they reply is different , so I like em . Doc

I used to have a favorite in Kabam’s forums (I forget who it was, though), and since I’ve never been an active participant of any forums, I don’t have one.

I can say this, though. They’re all equally good at what they do and on top of their game, considering they maintain their mod positions.

infulencened honest opinion,

Friend - Stupidity.

Straight mod - Doc,

Overall fun and great mod - OB

the rest, dont do much.

Hey… :c

Wrong forum,

candy join our discord

Fav mods in no particular order :

• stu (inspired me to study my econs, love his replies on more philosophical subjects and more)

• BMJ (Battle stations made me feel better about my shitty computer)

• OB (love his tiny replies on other peoples’ post)     [Thanks! OB]

• Doc (need I say more?)

• Mattyfatty (his rotmg parodies)

• Hgking (nice guy)

• Shatter ( he was a mod for like a day or two also look at how many likes I gave him)

This is the best I had seen so far

As a test! not like I got it and had it taken away cause I was bad :stuck_out_tongue:

they are all the same

Doc :3