"Your payment has been cancelled"

I just bought 2x 16.000 gold and it worked fine. Now i need more and when i try to buy more its says “Your payment has been cancelled”. I have checked, i do have enough money to buy more, so i dont know what it means. Something wrong with servers?. Does anyone know or experienced the same, please let me know.

Probably cause you already payed 200 dollars. They are cutting you off.

Call your bank I guess? Cause Deca sure as hell isn’t cutting you off.

Yeah sometimes banks do cut u off if the charges are kind of sus. If u spend 20$ a day then all of a sudden u spend 220 that is kind of suspicious

No way to be sure, but it sounds like the fraud prevention of your bank has blocked the card. Can you use it to buy something else to check if it’s working? If it isn’t a quick call to the bank should sort the problem. You can buy gold with paypal if you’re desperate.

Wait how is this flagged? Don’t wanna be that guy, but cmon. No one is gonna take that advice, especially when I added a note. Don’t think any rules are broken other than the “Improve the discussion” (But if you tell me that there isn’t a slight shitpost once every 20 posts, I don’t believe you)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.