Best set possible

Oreo has a cooldown.
and based on what I’ve seen you do in game…
/s

So what if I accidentally killed my 6/8 pally by sitting in lava?

Thats not perma stun

#/s because mr toast faggot (@MrLoaf) can’t take a joke

Void Blade Oreo Fplate and Crown

dbow, ogmur, the armour that i forgot but drops from davys, crown

Admin Crown*

Cutlass, prot, acrop, bracer

Why

But you could still survive once, according to my math, unless I did something wrong?
Obviously multiple times is pushing the limit.

Actually, it is because the admin crown gives you like 600 wis. Think before you speak dog :wink:

i believe you would be able to soak up an entire shotgun with 140ish def

Its a joke

FTFY babe

他妈的他妈的他妈的对我说,你小ch子?我会让你知道我在海军海豹毕业了我的班级,我曾经参与过许多关于基地组织的秘密袭击事件,我已经有300多人确认死亡。我受过大猩猩的训练,我是整个美军的狙击手。你对我没什么,只是另一个目标。我会擦拭你他妈的精确度,从来没有见过这个地球上的喜欢,标记我他妈的话。你认为你可以说通过互联网对我说话吗?再想想,他妈的在我们说话的时候,我正在联络我的秘密的间谍网络在美国,你的知识产权正在追踪,所以你更好地准备风暴,蛆。暴风雨消除了你所称的生命的可悲小事。你是他妈的死,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何时候,我可以用七百多种方法杀死你,这只是我的双手。我不仅在非武装的战斗中受到广泛的培训,而且我可以访问美国海军陆战队的整个武库,我将充分利用它来把你那个可怜的屁股从非洲大陆的脸上擦掉,你小狗屎。如果只有你可以知道你的小小的“聪明的”评论是什么不道德的报应是要贬低你,也许你会把你的他妈的舌头。但你不能,你没有,现在你付出代价,你是个笨蛋。我会在你身上发怒,你会淹死在它里面。你他妈的死了,孩子们。

I’m too lazy to directly translate so I’m using gtrans

Extrem Prejudice + Jugg + Acrop + Deca Ring

Why jugg and deca ring

wtf did i just read

crystal wand,jugg,resu.crown
dank

Fuck fuck fuckin said to me, you chuck I will let you know that I graduated from the Navy seal my class, I have been involved in many of the Al Qaeda secret attacks, I have more than 300 people confirmed death. I have been trained by gorillas, I am the whole US sniper. You have nothing to me, just another goal. I’ll wipe you fucking the accuracy, never seen the love on this earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can speak to me through the Internet? Think about it, fucking when we talk, i’m contacting my secret spy network in the United States, your intellectual property is tracking, so you’re better prepared for storms, maggots. The storm eliminates the tragic little things you call life. You are fucking death, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, I can use more than 700 kinds of ways to kill you, this is just my hands. I have not only been widely trained in non-armed battles, and I have access to the entire Arsenal of the US Marine Corps, and I will make full use of it to wipe your poor ass from the face of the African continent. If only you can know your little “smart” comment is what the immoral retribution is going to belittle you, maybe you will put your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, now you pay the price, you are a fool. I will be angry with you, you will drown in it inside. You fucking dead, kids
i translated for you :stuck_out_tongue: