Does anyone else miss having several realms per server instead of just a couple?

Seems like a classic example of “it’s not a bug, it’s a feature.” I really miss being able to have private-ish realms and the ability to run private WCs. I know it was never supposed to be that way but I appreciated it very much.

Yes very much so I wish all servers had a minimum of 4 realms :frowning:

Yep. I’ve never seen EuSouth have any more than 2 realms. I agree with @Shatter, it should be a min of 4.

I don’t know much about this but I think too many realms might slow down the servers, meaning that you would need to upgrade them, meaning that you’d need to pay more money for it. I could be wrong tho

Yeah I’m pretty sure the servers are made for running more. Like USE2 had what, 6-8 realms before, and now it’s 3.

I personally didn’t have the chance to be good at the game while there were not a lot of people on the game, and thanks to that bug I discovered how closing realms in small groups was fun

There is only 2-3 realms on my home server at the moment and it really gets boring to do events that get instakilled…

Definitely agreed. Playing on small realms feels more like co-op than playing on full populated realms

Big realms have gotten to the point where if you miscalculate a teleport you don’t get to hit the event sometimes, but if you teleport too late you might eat a shotgun.

Erm, what about during Halloween, when there were 8+ realms in every single server.

RIP “Liches in Lich”

Yeah I really wish they would add more realms…
I have so much lag now, especially since my laptop isn’t really that fast either.

I have seen a lot more but that’s rare. Honestly once DECA fixes their finances then maybe upgrade the servers for more realms, I think more people would be happy

Give this user a medal, cause that’s how exactly these events go when a realm is crowded.

lol so i playing, and eun today had 1 realm… we went to O2 like every 15-20min

Maps (and mobs)

Yes I miss actually being able to do events, tomb, trench, cdep, and Oryx where I have a chance at loot and a chance to improve my skills and a cooperative experience.

No Empty Realms

The # of realms available isn’t really a crisis, I think maybe 3-4 realms would be good enough, even for event hunters. 2 is too few though, I agree.

I really hate that the realms are being over crowded before a new realm is started. I have no joy in a crowded realm.

Ya with just 2 realms you can’t really kill the notifiers off all beach spawn points before the other realm closes and the local horde joins.

edit: 2 realms <= gud

Since you revived a dead post, here’s my thoughts:
I don’t like having crowded realms, but multiple realms with 0 people sucks as well.
I am of the opinion that private realm keys might be a good idea (although then the servers might lag a bunch under the strain of private realms…)
So then you could open a realm in your guild or something with a realm key that costs a hella lot.

But then lag. :frowning:

Guilds with a fully upgraded Guild Hall could be able to rent a realm for fame/gold which would last 24 hours, unless it is closed.

EDIT: This could also be a “Once a day” kinda of thing to prevent issues caused by it.
Other requirements such as at least 10 members with 1k fame contributed to the guild (or more) could go into effect if it does cause problems.