[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

OMGGGG
LIL RED IS MY DREAM. wait do i actually get it or…

@Scorchmist

well Uni’s allowing you to have it so sure, whenever your on just pm me on discord

oh @Scorchmist are you on now?

getting on usw keys

best edit of shatter’s glaecidly pic or of yours
OR
sprite drawing contest, but ones made before the contest can’t be entered (so i can’t enter spook and destroy you all ;))

yeah i was going do that one probably.[quote=“Xaklor, post:245, topic:2618”]
but ones made before the contest can’t be entered
[/quote]

thats a tough one. b/c its hard to know which ones have been created, unless i do a “theme” to the sprite and you have to follow it

oh how does one based off of scorchmist, eg. you can do one related to my head, or go in a different direction and make a misty ghost.

Who are the winners?

Funny how you commented the longest on the stories that involved love/romance…

cough anyway the sprite drawing sounds cool, if you launch it I might actually move my lazy ancient stone sword and make one

why?

also its partly b/c i felt like that story took the longest to plan

Eh, dunno why, just curious.

@Scorchmist
u on?

yeah kinda

I don’t think Piggby using real life events should count, but I’ll let it slide. (that was a bad joke)

I think I’m decent when it comes to writing stories, but when I’ve got to take real people into it I kinda just… Eh, I’ll work on my faults at some point. (I could have easily replaced the characters of one of my current stories with people on the forum and had better results, but of course that is basically cheating.)

I’d like to thank everyone for participating though, these were fun to read. (wow I’m late.)

so for my next contest im think about kinda like:

1 -Messing up me or shatter’s profil pic. They can just draw on it or whatever…

and/or

2 - they can make fan-art on me or shatter’s pic, like you can do a blue fish swimming through shatters, a misty monster atking or something.

• Do the first one
  • Do the second
  • Do both combined into one contest

0 voters

Awwwwww we’re not messing up Piggby’s profile pic :frowning: I had plans to turn that piggy into bacon

hmm, i might change the target

nvm, i looked through i onyl wanted to do mine, but i dont want to be too traumatized so i added shatter’s, its nicer with less selection to easily see whos is better.

just imagine someone uploading this for Piggby https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/is-this-animal-abuse-ok/3048

there should be an anyone is fine option.