[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

Not good at fan-fiction? Well participate b/c you could win participation award!

What you have to do…

Create a fan fiction, but not on anything in realm, but of someone in this forums. Preferably a Regular. (Or do yourself)

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/badges/3/regular

the only people that i would avoid doing are: Wylem, Nambiar, Blackjam, Remmy, HGKing and Liam.

This is because, non-regular i generally don’t know all that well, and im too lazy to individually say each person. The fan-fiction in no way has to be real, it could turn RMGnoob into a shitposter and turn scorchmist into someone who uses proper grammar.

#Some ideas/examples:
Do one person at the center of the story and have other users surround that person. That one person would be the main character and they go on an adventure or something.

Could just have only one user.Could be their epic adventures in life or it could be about what they do in life (like a cool backstory) (but if you actually know, don’t right true personal information).

How someone’s character died or came to become a 8/8.

Remember its a Fan-fiction meaning use your imagination and make it funny/interesting/entertaining/intriguing.

#Awards

Community Award (Most likes): ubhp

My personal Favourite: Ghost Hunteress and artemis skin OR Witch Doctor And Lil red Skin (whichever you want)

Participation Award I will put everyone who participated but didnt win into a random draw. If you entry is absolute trash, im not counting it. Not going to tell you what is considered “absolute trash”, but just put some effort into it. The winner gets 2L.

#Limit of 2 Fan-fictions/person.
However, you can only be entered once in participation award. Also if posting more than one entry, separate them in different posts.

End Date: December 17th

When you post, consider putting it in another colour to make it stand out

Not Looking for Realm Girlfriend
The Tales Of Noob. Feat. CaptCV, REALNETWAR, and OYEAGAMING)
A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]
Lore in RotMG
Story Writing
List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
[Forum Game] Make A Story
[Forum Game] The Never Ending Story
[Forum Game] Make A Story
Super Old Lore I Wrote

Shatter is a blue fish.

(Im not very good at these)

:cry:

Crap I don’t have my frogs did you steal them

i believe they are called pepes

Ignore the post below me, he isn’t thinking straight.

:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::gun:

Plot twist: I’m on my phone

When does this end? I think I’ma do this based off a certain thread on the forum.

Can we enter more than one fan fiction?

I can try :triumph:
/r/getmotivated

We should do one for @forum_ admin. (actually, I could foresee a really interesting story about MrEyeball and the alternate black market trading he conducts on the side…)

Question, can the fanfic involve anything suggestive?
Eg. Characters being caressed by another characters soft and sensitive hands?
Or a character rubbing a pineapple all over their face?

Not sure whether I should enter. Can I fanfic myself?

K, I’m new to dis forum should I make a post and link it here?

Just comment/reply

I mean the fanfiction. I don’t think an extensive story would be good here

K ill post and link it here.

Hmm… I was going to do one involving the “Beachzone”, but that would ruin the secret we Regulars have.

@Scorchmist is there a word limit?

My 2nd entry

JawsJakt breathed and looked up. He had finally finished the pictures. Now it was time to make them reality, to let Mr.Eyeball infiltrate society.

One day, Shatter the blue fish was swimming happily near the beach zone, lurking on the forums, planning a giveaway. Suddenly, a harpoon whistled through the air and pierced his heart. As he floated to the surface, JawsJakt exclaimed “Thar she blows” and dragged him onto shore gleefully, pulling out a surgeon’s knife. He precisely cut out Shatter’s eyes, putting them into his backpack. JawsJakt pulled out a jar full of pentaract eyes, and carefully inserted them into Shatters eye sockets. He kicked him back into the ocean, laughing and screaming “All hail Mr.Eyeball”.

Six weeks, six months, and six days later, a white light streamed down from the heavens, levitating Shatters decayed corpse above the water. The pentaract eyes in his eye sockets glowed, and a pentaract tower burned onto his skin. He started chanting repeatedly in a new voice, one like millions of wailing souls echoing and with every verse. Shatter’s voice grew louder, eventually becoming screeches. “All hail Mr.Eyeball”

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

It’s so disturbing I love it.

@MrEyeball would be proud.

You better hope I don’t get a Seal of the Blashpemous Prayer @Shatter .

I was going to do something involving those eyes, but I suppose I’ll have to try something else.