[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

isnt that the sterotype? that they are geniuses.

Scorch dosnt wear glasses(I think) but since he’s Asian he’s Super smart (I’m not racist coz I’m also Asian) and shatter talks quite a bit in discord

I have a bad history with people saying that they aren’t racist cause they are part of that group as well.

Oh yes, because only non-Asians can make racist comments.

10/10 logic

i think what efnui is trying to is say is: i also happen to be asian while im super smart (no im stupid lol)

And i’m just pointing out how ironic it is to have such a mindset to think what was said to possibly be racist, yet saying some people can’t be racist, simply based on their race.

In other words, i’m just saying that he’s so anti-triggering that he becomes triggering.

This surprisingly make a lot of sense

Just what I pointed out

Also the triggering is real

NEVER have I read a story that made me LAUGH SO HARD, BUT CRINGE SO MUCH AT THE SAME TIME HAHAHHA

I guess I’m a horrible person

that story was extremely disturbing to read.

This grammar and typing though.

#The contest has Ended!!!
Thanks for all those awesome stories! Congrats to those who won, and sorry about that for those who didnt! Every story was pleasurable to read! (except for Broomc, his story was too disturbing…)

So the winner for community favourite is @piggby with his story about fcked up eyes or something! (21votes!!! Also advantage b/c first story, but good story too)

second place was @Luchadrago @shaxasno @unicornsla for 11 votes each! I think the same people voted for them!
EpicPieFac got 10 votes (piggby’s first story doesnt count!)
Xaklor and Efnui got 9votes
Although you dont get any prizes.

My personal favourite was @unicornsla 's story on shatter and Doc. Which do you want?
Ghost Hunteress and artemis skin OR Witch Doctor And Lil red Skin

The participation award goes to @DANMONEY
http://i.imgur.com/Es9aL3O.gif

#Commenting on what i like about each

Piggby: I liked your disturbing story. Was kinda confusing to me (b/c i suck at reading). But a very good story! Ironic how you said you suck at these! Love how you included the eyeballs from the other thread. This was my 3rd favourite.

Jawsjakt: umm, the story was short. Wasnt very much too it?

Stuartcat: I didnt get your story either?

Xaklor: It was very confusing with the use of 10000 Rubbish. But i liked it b/c it was a good back story to your fantasy of loads of rubbish. The colour was hard to read for some reason.

Shablo: although there was no story, i liked it! It was very fantasizing! It was like the beginning of something epic! Makes the forums sound very epic. If this was expanded more (although would lose its touch), it could’ve been rated higher. Also didnt understand half b/c i suck…

Efnui: …A story of melting… like how you used your resources well and took those pics! Personally think the pics should’ve been at the end b/c i only started melting after the last pic.

EpicPieFac: Umm, probably top 5. The story could’ve been fleshed out more. The impersonation of me is weird. But that doesnt matter. Felt like an inferior version of unicornsla’s story

Unicornsla: I love it! Love the image of Doc. Loved how you transformed Shatter into a girl (she seems like one :wink:). I personally would’ve liked the sex scene to go longer b/c it would feel more realistic that way. But i understand that we have to censor things here. Love the personalities created for both! Love the clarity and use of language. The sex scene was described very well! By far my favourite story here (sorry guys, but i just liked it too much)

OryxYeti: umm, personally felt the lack of imagination. Use of pictures was good. I doubt that Doc would invite me to join this forum…

Ickabod: umm it was good witht he large vocab and the exageration of the story. Umm. Not much else to say…

Shaxasno: Oh ok, so… This was quite long. It was good. I liked the use of shatter’s fish and his love for rmg. I had a story that was like those used in anime. I found the story was very nicely developed, and it focused a lot of the concept of the story more than the people of the forums, even thought the story was a person’s life (if you get that). I read it several times, but i failed to understand parts of it (b/c im bad at english). But i like how everything was put together. This is my second favourite. If this was a contest on how well the story was made, then you would’ve won. You probably have the best story structure out of every story here. Uni’s story’ character and humour/sex scene allowed it to win.

FunDjembe: Umm… this was sad. Would’ve liked trof to exploit them? ehh doesnt matter. umm… idk, i have lots of emotions about his

Luchadrago: pretty mediocre story throughout, the last picture was the key. Loved how it represents the terrible condition of rotmg and how its ruining everyone’s ambitions.

CMME: umm. Felt there was a lack of imagination and story.

BroooMC: ok… this was seriously fck up…this was worse than EpicPieFac’s story. Need i say more?

Vonos: umm. felt pretty normal. umm. read it when you posted it, but cant remember it, and cant read anymore b/c i jsut re-read most other stories…

TheAGD: felt like rl. Just using a situation that is currently happening.

DANMONEY: i can tell you didnt put a huge effort into this. Also the shortest story. Ironic b/c u won the participation award

MrLoaf: this felt like a combination of Shax’s and uni’s story. Also felt like a bit of Oryxyeti’s .

Ok… that was a long post

What the fuck, this is the longest thing you’ve ever posted o.0

I’ll pass for my prize; @Shatter hey! More stuff for the giveaway :wink:

:frowning:

oh well shatter can have it,
oh i heard @MrLoaf really wants that lil red skin.

just give it to loaf

the use of non-default color was because of this:

except im the only one who did that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure thing, @MrLoaf you can have a nice lil red since you didn’t win in the giveaway. Hey, I’ve got this friend called @Toastrz… Maybe some of that kinky shit that happened in my story can uh… happen to you guys?

Edit: @Scorchmist Oh I just read the AND part. Uh, the lil’ red can go to loaf and the witch doctor can be put towards the giveaway I guess. Thanks for hosting this! :grin:

#Also im in for suggestions of new contest ideas!!!

Congratulations to everyone who was worked their hardest(or almost hardest…) on creating these fantastic stories that evolved mainly around the game we know as Rotmg! I’ve read through each and every one of them all and by far, UnicornSla’s story would be my favorite one. Well, just the uhm, Nsfw section, it activated my imagination…and uh…since we’re on this subject…

UnicornSla…I-I have a request to make…

Anyways, I hope a few of you will continue writing miniature fan fiction stories on your free time, based on this Rotmg game, and share them with the rest of the forums! I’m sure we would all love to see them. ~Sincerely Shaxasno, SonOfOryx.

GG NO RE!!! IM NOT BANKRUPT ANYMORE :smiley: