[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

dont worry, yours was dark

Cool, Iā€™m writing a more lighthearted one about @Shatter right now

My intellectual knowledgeable brain of course

Vonos was a young Knight who loved to do the most dangerous things ever. One of his most favorite things to do was to journey around in the Realm and kill gods. He was a small time hero that always got hurt a lot(dying in RotMG) but still got back up even when he thought he had nothing left.

After months of adventure Vonos had found a partner to journey the realm with, somehow he had met the famous Shatter and befriended him. Shatter kept Vonos in line, keeping him from getting hurt a lot. But sadly one day Shatter got hurt by Santa Claus Oryx. He threw a huge pile of presents right on top of Shatter. Vonos not knowing what to do almost cried but instead ran right at Oryx, he had come a long way and had grown really strong but Oryx was stronger, he walked right through a pile of barrels that were said to be impassible and threw a huge stack of presents into Vonos as well. Vonos screamed in pain as millions of presents flew through his body.

He reached out his hand to Shatter trying to share some of his energy to keep him alive but Shatterā€™s hand slipped out of reach and with a few last laboring breaths Vonos coughed up a little blood then died.

A few passerby hunters stopped and said Rest in Peace Vonos and left something at his house(his vault) as a way to help him on his next journey. The tall grave of his old life as a 8/8 knight will always stand in history forever as Vonoā€™sā€™s first claim to fame.

A few days later Vonos was reborn as an archer and he ventured around the Realm alone for a short period of time until one day after almost being murdered by a liar with an Oreo who was standing on a Avatar, a hand reached out to Vonos, and a familiar voice rang out to him.

ā€œHey there little man, just because life gets you down doesnā€™t mean you have to listen. Life will always put you down but you have to find the good in life and in the Realm, I love it so much and I have spent many years chronicling my journey and many others and assisting many a young adventurer on their quest. The Realm is our home, your home. Own it because you want to, make it your happiness.ā€ Shatter said.

Rip the only one that puts @Shatter in a good light or at least doesnā€™t kill him or in a weird affair with his fish

shaxā€™s was a decent light

ā€¦

That was only part of the story! xo

oh, really?

Yup. Didnā€™t you see the one sided love between Rmgnoob and Shatter? How in the end they ended up together <3 and I tried ending it with a hookā€¦ < .>

I would like to see an animation of this.

trof should get some king of special badge for posting this gif, itā€™s so helpful.

gets posted towards shaxasno all three times

If only I knew about animatating t -t. I think if Rotmg were to get animated it would look similiar to minecraft, since the characters are made of mini squaresā€¦I was thinking to mix real life and animation together though.

Tā€™was December the 12th and the Christmas Giveaway had just ended. The night was quiet and Shatter was busy. Picking the winners of the main giveaway. 450 people that how many shall win a prize. But Shatter was sleepy so he went to sleep. He woke up the next day and got himself breakfast. Went on his desktop and start to pick winner. Hours went by and he was almost done just need to pick the last 151. 1 hours goes by and at last he was done. But first he goes out and get himself hoes and when he comes back he says ā€œHey iā€™m all done itā€™s time for me to go and spread some prizes to all the scrubs who just won.ā€ He gets on Realm Eye and makes a new thread he inputs the list and boom heā€™s all done now heā€™s gotta wait for the all responds. To his surprises he gets tons of pms he starts ask ā€œIs this USWest 3 Iā€™m getting these spams like if iā€™m trading.ā€ Yet through all that he delivers the prize. Knowing that all will be find in the end. When 12:00 AM strikes TheAGD starts to sing and starts to repeat the current lyrics. "Heā€™s making a list heā€™s checking it twice heā€™s gonna find out who received their prize. Shatterā€™s gonna hunt you tonight.

End

Isnt shatter gay?

If you read all fanfics you would notice shatter is bi, or at least forumers say shatter is bi

According to UnicornSla heā€™s a huge-breasted pretty young woman, so who knows man.

mate iā€™m new to the forums give me some slack