Getting a Legendary pet

Hey guys I have a question about the cost of making a legendary pet.

So at the moment I have a maxed rare pet, but I would like to make a legendary. So I have calculated the cost and amount of money I would need to feed.

For $50 or 7000 gold

1200 gold to upgrade yard
600 gold to fuse
1200 gold for rare egg
and 4000 gold for ambrosia mystery box
(I have enough fame for feeding cost)

Is this even a good idea, or should I spend money on something else?

If you feel like those 50$ are well spent on your pet, go for it. I know I have spent a lot more.
The thing about pets is that they last forever, which is a rare thing in this game where you usually lose everything on death. If there is one thing I would spend money on it would be pets.(And char slots/vaults)

I have enough vaults and slots so i don’t need anything else.

Then I would say go for it.
The one thing I would do different is just getting common/uncommon eggs and fusing them instead of buying a rare egg, but if you are impatient I guess it’s worth it

Very impatient. But do you think 40 ambrosia boxes will be enough to max a rare?

I honestly don’t know, but probably.
If you want to do some math to make sure you can see the amount of feed power you need here
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-feeding

Unless you enjoy wasting money, I would recommend not using gold until you get to 2 70/70 pets using just fame.

The amount of fame that gold is worth rises drastically as you go up in rarity.

Never underestimate the power of impatience m8.

I don’t have time for that.

Don’t waste your money on a pixelated game. Consider saving for college, maybe a car even? A house?

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Zlushy
(first line of desc is “p2w baby”)

Well, I assume he is on a budget, I myself have plenty of money to waste, why not donate some to my idols Kabam?

How do you know he isnt rich either?

I’d rather not say :joy:

I have PLENTY of money, I only want to spend 50 so I can afford other games too.

Well then go crazy, buy that gold!