How many Belladona key's do you have and what's your goal

I have 31 and my goal is 120.

I also need to fp from the hearticles.

0 and nothing

So far I have gotten 0 Belladona Keys.

My goal is to get 0 Belladona Keys.

goal?..

uhh i have like 10. I just had like 2500fame or something, so i used them… i might try to get more and save them a few years.

I have 69 bella keys and my goal is 150.

I have gotten 4 keys and I already hate the dungeon (its completly braindead, there isnt a fight or so when there are more than 5 people and due to the low drop rates and the high amount of keys its extremly repetitive).

Too many.

I have 29 right now… since there’s a lot of people selling them they’re going to have a pretty low value, but I’m planning on waiting until the event ends, and then selling them (and you should too (; )
(just need to find trustable buyers ): )
EDIT: The reason why Ihave them is because i too, was trying to get fp from the hearticles so i can fuse my pets to get a rare :frowning:

i have roughly 20…

was trying to get hearticles for fp. rolled 16 times and only got 20 or so keys, and 0 hearticles.

am i the only unlucky one?

4000 fame, 23 keys…

WHY ISN’T IT 100 PER KEY? :frowning:

Because then everyone would be stacked.

I’ve spent ~13k fame on bella’s keys so I have like…50? Tho I did pop some. I got like 6500 fp from feeding heartsicles too :smiley:

Edit: No… not 50 keys… more like 100

like 10 keys, my goal is to stop sitting on red flowers

I have 0 Belladonna keys and my actual goal is to quit this fucking game happy

I have 1 Belladona key and got 1 key and 2 Hearticles on my first roll. My Goal is to save this dungeon for guild Event. :relaxed:

I’ve been trying to do this; IT’S TOO FREAKING ADDICTING…

I have 57 and my goal is to use them all and make myself stop regretting wasting all that fame …

im like, so confused at what those hearticle things do…

I have one and I will open it if someone gives me the darn Nightmare bow I have been searching for lol

I wanted to see what a hearticle did, so I rolled 7 times, got a hearticle and a key on my final roll.
In total I have 12 Belladonna keys, I have no further goals for getting them.