Just Created new Guild! Feel Free To Join! [RealmOfTheMadScrubs]

#RealmOfTheMadScrubs

• Language: English.
  • Skills: At least 3 stars, had at least one level 20 character. Can run Forbidden Jungle Solo.
  • No cheaters
  • Contributions necessary: At least on three times a week, no dungeon openings necessary.

##How to apply:
Message Either CaptCV, REALNETWAR, WaffleKidd, or OYEAGAMING on RotMG, or reply to this thread!!

###Other:
This guild is pretty laid back, we are just here to have fun, not super serious about the game, also, setting up guild discord soon. Do not feel obligated to spend money to open dungeons for this guild, or to donate all your fame that you are saving up for that pet fusion. We are just here to have fun, and we hope to recruit some like-minded people!

Why Forbidden Jungle of all dungeons?

Because it is easy to run, and I dont want COMPLETE noobs joining in my guild.

inb4 new meta: Forbidden Jungle speedruns (yeah, BTEL is too nub for this).

Can I join?
I don’t know what a “rank” is, but if you mean stars, i have 13 (i could get to dark blue, but I just can’t part from my wizard).
I have a lvl 20 wizard, close to maxing SPD and WIS. I can run the Forbidden Jungle (lol)solo , also I can solo UDLs and sprites, sometimes even Manors.
So yeah, waiting for a reply.

@RezzPlease Yes, you can!

hit me up on rotmg UsMidWest2

@RezzPlease Yes, for sure absolutley!

I have no current guild, so I’m up for it.
I can solo abysses, sprites, and if I manage to bring up another rogue then I can rush puppets and such.

Omg, ok you are for sure in!! Just hit me up on USMIDWEST2 After school at about 4:30. If you can! I would love to have you in the guild, and once you are in, I will get you the guild discord.

From your server I’m assuming you live in the US? haha, I live in Europe. Lag sucks. So when would 4:30 in American time be from where I am… Give me a moment…

Oh bru, by that time I’ll be in school as well xD sorry bro

XDDDDD, i can try to be on now!

I can TRY as well xD

I am on now!!

TRY is the key word, a.k.a. I can’t be on right now.

Nooooooooooooooo

here’s the link
https://www.realmeye.com/guild/RealmOfTheMadScrubs
i’d like to join! :smiley:

@OYEAGAMING message me on realmeye pls

@Wizybrain i dont know how to private message.

Are you on right now thoe?