Least favorite class?

We all know what our favorite classes are, but what about the other side of the spectrum? Why do you dislike a specific class? This can range from game mechanics to the skins/sprites.

Keep in mind that a least favorite class does not mean it is a bad class. (Except for sorcerer.)

Personally, my least favorite classes are Sorcerer, Warrior, and Assassin.

Sorcerer because he is meant to be a DPS class, but classes that aren’t meant for it do it better than him. (Seriously, his tiered scepter should be more damage efficient than Fulmination. Yes, I’m going to bash this class with a kendo stick as hard as I can, lol.)

Warrior because I’m not a fan of the speedy buff and most people that play Warrior that I encounter self buff due to how easy it is whether on purpose or not. I’d only have fun playing this class if I managed to get a Jugg, the Speedy buff gets in my way more than often.

Assassin because of the delay for the poison to drop, timing is key, but in some cases like the test chests, classes like knight that have a great initial burst of DPS out-do him. He also hasn’t got a fail-safe like the Trickster and Rogue do other than his speed.

Ninja, Sorcerer and Necromancer. All equally pretty much equally.

Ninja - sucks

Necromancer - good for new players with no pets, sucks for anything else - needs to be modified

Sorcerer - Completely worthless. Although it’s fun to be able to kill a bunch of minions by spamming your ability, it’s so damn below-average at everything that anyone who has more than 1 slot should avoid it at all costs

Assassin - Boring as all hell

WOAH. Hypocrite alert on the OP! Just because sorcerer is YOUR least favorite class does not mean it is a bad class. Sorcerer does it’s job very well, and even better if you have a fulmi, (which is not that hard to get btw) and unlike every other class, you don’t have to aim the scepter. It’s very useful in certain situations, none of which you seem to be able to recognize.

As for my least favorite class, I don’t really have one. There are some I like better than others, but I like them all if I can get the right equipment for them.

Lol, I’m glad you pointed that out, I was trying to sound hypocritical. Though in all seriousness, Sorcerer is definitely the lowest class out there.

I’m sure it’s due to the fact that he is meant for crowd control specifically (Specifically crowd control isn’t very good in most RPGs.), but his scepter is only kinda reliable if it’s Fulmination. One ability use usually doesn’t qualify for loot in godlands. (And an average sorcerer that uses all of his mana sadly won’t even kill a chain of 7-8 gods.)

I do like the concept of the scepter, but the dmg output really isn’t worth it in my opinion. (A good MPheal pet would be the only reason I’d play this class, but a class really shouldn’t rely on pets.)

Paladin - It is a very boring melee IMO, but it is very strong.

Fulmi is a game changer. Being able to spam slow - instantly - is just amazing, if only to (drastically) increase the number of shots that actually hit the target (pretty sure the average precision of priests is MUCH worse). But yeah, tiered scepters are pretty much garbage. No need to swap, or carry around in the first place.

And then the sorc is a tad bit faster (60 base speed?) than wizzerds/kniggets, which, nowaydays, is extremely valuable. A piercing main weapon is also beast, with that kind of range anyways; sorc is a great class at wc, tomb, cube and skull shrines, or lotll even (sb threshold isn’t that high here). There just needs to be more events/bosses that spam minions around them, instead of having exposed single bosses (like O1, later phases don’t count, or stupid thessal). Then again, not every class has to shine at every event/boss…

Sorcs are absolutely great (if you have a fulmi. Bonus points for bulllwerk, 8)).

I’m not sure what you’re doing wrong, my scepter annihilates god walls. git gud fam.

Also, ffa tombs. Ez sb for all 3 bosses :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate mystic.

I’m bad at playing the class, things often unstasis when I’m on top of them.

The Orb of Conflict was no fun/better to use compared to the t6 orb.

I also hate team mystic

Valor ftw

I should establish this. The only change I’d suggest to make sorcerer a better class is to increase his Tiered Scepter’s dmg without touching Fulmi.

I agree that he shines in a few situations, but for that Godlands example, I see Wizards shredding through godwalls faster than Sorcerer.

Perhaps the God wall isn’t large enough? I dunno, but we should leave it at that as we are veering off-topic.

DELETE THIS.
:expressionless:

Mystic is one of my favorite classes, and nowadays extremely competitive, if not op. There I’ve said it. Mystic OP.
Damage output is just insane, and the ability is extremely valuable (or just lots of fun). I’d argue mystics are currently much more of a life saver than priests are.

Sure, in the wrong hands, mystics do suck and can be annoying as fuck, like no other class. But with great power comes great responsibility. 8)

As to conflict: still extremely valuable (and super fun) due to speed, but yeah, not that glorious as it was once upon a time. IMHO the cooldown should be removed, such that we could at least spam it like priests can their green tome (which also grants speedy). Considering the tiered orb has no such cooldown, and inflicts MAJOR POWNAGE, which originally was the conflict’s job (hence the cooldown).

Mystics. MMhhhh. 8)

THEN CHANGE OP! Hurry b4 it ignite more flame >_>

Necromancer. Just a nerfed wizard imo.

Obviously ninja. That’s a no brainer. It doesn’t bring anything new to the table, while rogue and trixx are much better “ninjas” in the first place (hiding in the shadows, teleporting, distracations, smokes and mirrors… come on! Now this is ninja stuff!).
Ninja is a complete fraud and a failure as a class (misslabeled at best). And his ability to run super fast nonstop just illustrates what a god damn coward he is (because he has no other/valuable tricks).

Necro is also trash, and boring to play. Priests at least have some fun UT to play with, but also priests are utter garbage since hp/mp dispenser pets. 8|

id say necromancer is the most useless class in the game, it might be good for people with bad pets, but for the most part i think is really bad and it needs to be buffed

Not saying the mystic is bad it’s bloody OP, I just don’t like playing as it that’s all :p

Fair enough. 8)

ninja and warrior

btw: sorc is one of my fav classes.

I formally request an explanation.

ninja and warrior are too fast, i suck, and often run into huge mobs, well now that i think about it, they’re not my least favourite, but i only play them for fun.

sorc b/c leeching of fame train gets a pot/min. good in ffa tombs. fulmi is awesome. good spd and interesting vit? good skins. Prob also b/c one of my fav classes when i was a noob.