Life prices

So…people suddenly want to buy lifes for 5 def- I dont think thats really fair, I sell my lifes for 7 or 6 def-or even 8 if im lucky.

Or did I miss something? I mean the drop rates for live are still pretty much the same so why should the price sink? Is it even worth it to store your def pots as live pots anymore (thats mostly a problem for users without Vaults lol )

Def price went up ever since the Abyss guaranteed def was changed into 1/4 or something. 5 def is currently underpay, but people take it anyway because def is in high demand.

that sucks, especially considering how easy it is to solo a sewer with a rogue or something like that

I think they made this dungeon because this dungeon is where Rogue stands out.

would love to do one right now, but cant buy enough defs with my lifes to max him out lol xD

Welp. RIP.

I guess you could just merch for a day. Sure, you might find it boring, but you can get a maxed character, and have fun farming?

The reason life has dropped was because of the Bella’s chest event.

For the first hour or so, each Bellas had a guaranteed life pot. Two pots for 6 people. That’s insane, considering how fast they can be done, and how easily Bella’s could be found.

They have since SB’d the life and have changed the droprate, so I would wait for the economy to restabilize.

Yeah makes sense

Ive been trying to do that for about 40 min. but people are still insisting on 5 def lol

You don’t think it’s fair that the economy changes? Or you don’t think it’s fair that you can’t sell at the price you want to sell at?

Ugh. Please don’t pull that blue star move that you just did ever again. It’s literally like 2-3 def difference which translates to about 2-3 minutes of playing, jeez. It’s not big a deal enough to make a rant about.

Def is always in high demand, and people are impatient to get deals done so they are selling for lower.

the last one, I bought these lifes with 6 or 7 def and didnt want to sell them for 5

Last I checked Life isn’t for sale :disappointed_relieved:

well, now it is :joy:

<rant>

My God, the whole thread is literally about prices, what the heck do you thing there going to talk about in this thread. I think you need to relise, if you are to continue to use the forums, that we don’t always stick to the Guidelines to the letter, because if you do get regular there are gonna be a lot of false moves.

</rant>

Also I would like to say, please don’t use the judge people off the colour of there stars, if you keep doing it (and to me it becomes a character trait), I will start flagging for it. Keep in mind I’m quite patient and other people probably already have.

I didnt really get you point man, are you critizizing him for judging me bc of my star colour or ur because we
discussed prices? (or both? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Bit of both, comes from other threads where @DreadDrake shuts people down for talking about things that are in a sort of grey area in the community guidelines, such as discussion prices. Everyone does it however he feels he must moderate this I guess. Also his excessive use of stars as point of judgement is really annoying.

These two things are starting to get on my, and undoubtedly others, nerves so I wanted to give him a bit of a harsh warning about it.

or take advantage of it and buy all the life :^)

yeah, I see your point…why is discussing prices “forbidden”, dont we all do that in the trade servers etc.?