Life prices

Pls just stop this stupid discussion, I dont know if you guys have noticed but many bluestars are still very inexperienced with the game(or havent bought more char. slots which slows down the star farming quite a bit), ofc there are good bluestars who have learned the mechanics quickly but they’re still a minority within that Group.

But it is also wrong to just keep -“bullying” the blue stars as soon as they ask something or show their inexperience- that´s just very stupid, unnecessary and unhelpfull behavior that only leads to very long discussions which end on a very annoying note

Or you can… just not ask about the 1-2 def differences of the value of a cyan pixelated potion…

You calling me retarded? CASH ME OUSSIDE! HOW BOU DA?

No.

Fine :3

how do you plan to use that argument while buying life? oh ill just pay 2 def less, bc u know, u could just farm the rest in 2,3 minutes

For YOU. The other dude may be unable to farm. You have good chars. No need to complain about it bro.

But slave trade is so profitable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.