Missing Items on RealmEye Trading

Some items are missing from the RealmEye current offers page for no apparent reason.

Someone recently was trying to sell me a yellow drake egg instead of an orange one and I think it’s because he couldn’t find a slot for a yellow drake egg.

The the missing keys or tradable items are:
yellow drake egg
purple drake egg
snake oil
healing ichor
treasure map
pirate cave key
forest maze key
spider den key
sprite world key
totem key
most gumballs
& most wines.

I just believe these items should be put on for consistency.

Some other reasons could be that you’re trying to sell a CoTT, complete a drake egg or wine collection or you just want some low level dungeons.

EDIT: Removed green drake egg & added gumballs.

[Realmeye Trading] Any Potion & Egg Idea!

Same reason why low tier items aren’t displayed. The amount of demand for them is so low that it’s not even worth putting that option there.

But why are green gumballs, firewater, other drake eggs, emerald mystery key and every other key there?
And I would like to but a treasure map.

Because of demand.

Green gumballs are far more useful than the rest of the gumballs.

Firewater is way more useful than the rest of the wines.

Same with the 4 drake eggs, as the purple and yellow ones are quite useless.

All those keys you mentioned open dungeons that are either extremely common, or extremely useless to run, hence they they don’t show up.

But the Cave of a Thousand Treasures is quite rare and can drop a variety of potions.
The emerald mystery key opens some dungeons that someone can buy for a lot less.
Pollen powder is useless and is quite common and is there.
The other consumables are collectables and can be used for a higher dps or just generally looking groovy.
And the abyss of demons is about as common as sprite world and has the about the usefulness to run, even less if you don’t use sword class.
EDIT: And the cave of a thousand treasures is very useful and rare.

[Moving thread to Forum Feedback, this section also covers all other aspects of RealmEye incl. trading page.]

You can request MrEyeball add more items onto the page, if there is a good reason, especially if you know multiple players want to buy the item. Send MrEyeball a direct message, or tag him on a thread here @ MrEyeball.

Some of the weirder items will only be on the page because someone specifically asked him in the past, or the pollen powder might date back to the time before pets, when it had more benefit, and MrEyeball just maybe hasn’t thought to remove it yet.

I personally would +1 for the treasure map, due to its rarity and the dungeon being only available through a key. I actually thought it was on already, or maybe it was once in the past - if so, could have been taken off for lack of interest.
I would “meh” all the other items mentioned as either useless (never used a 150 HP/MP since the stack pots came in), or easy to find (5-10 minutes play - snake/spider/pcave/jungle), or only the most minor temporary bonus (other gumballs, other drakes).

It’s simply not worth the time nor the initial investment to run it.

It’s too unpredictable for people to care.

Arguable. If you and a couple Knight friends bring a ton of pollen powders, you could stun indefinitely, regardless of your pet level.

Although rarely used, it’s actually quite powerful, and should remain on there.

You got a point there.

I meant that the key is there.

It doesn’t really take much time to run and if you were quite wealthy you could, most dungeons sell for the same or more of the least amount of pots you could get from it. So it wouldn’t be worth it to buy a key of it.

That’s like saying you can lava walk with snake oil.

I meant that what the key opens isn’t predictable.

Once you calculated in the time of having to trade for it, i highly doubt it’s worth doing. Unless someone literally has 300 of them, it simply won’t be worth the time. If it somehow gives you more wealth than your normal grinding, i’d have to judge your normal grinding as inadequate.

Although that’s true, it’s not nearly as useful. If pollen powders are useful to you, that means your pet’s MP heal must not be that high. And if your pet’s MP heal is not that high, that means that your HP heal isn’t that high either. And in that case, if a group of Knights were doing a Tomb, these pollen powders could scrap literally minutes off their time. Meanwhile lava walking would simply help in shatters, right before the 3rd boss.

The only thing that is really missing is a button for any stat potion.

[Realmeye Trading] Any Potion & Egg Idea!

What do you mean? There’s already a trading option for pots.

I want to be able to make an offer like “sell t5 cloak for any stat pot” without makeing 4 offers

Well, you can already make multiple offers, for a total of between 4 and 5 offers (talking about a rainbow pot, not taking def into account because worth much more). So yes, you could make a rainbow pot offer tool.

but thats 4 times the work

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.