New UT Poison

###Sacrificial Posion

Sometimes, in order to kill your foe, a sacrifice is needed.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 80
  • Cooldown: 2 Secs
  • Duration: 5 Secs
  • Damage: 1300 over 5 Secs
  • Radius: 4
  • Effect:
    -Bleeding on self for 8 Secs. (160 Damage,-20Hp/sec)
    -Sick on self, for 4 Secs.
  • Stat Bonus: -4 Vit, +2 Atk
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 800

####Drops From:

• Woodland Labyrinth
  • Whenever DECA releases an Epic Forbidden Jungle.

####More info
Since assassins tend to spam poisons for damage, this is meant for risk takers, that want as much DPS as possible. I’ve tried to balance it as much as I can by adding sick and a 1.5 sec cooldown, as to stop assassins from spamming & to nullify pet healing, whilst they are using it. Eg: Spamming poison, without having to pay the consequence by using a good heal pet/using hp pots.

The bleeding is a bit much. You could die in nexus if you used mp pots… how about just sick or weakened?

Stops player’s HP regeneration by VIT. Cannot kill players. Drains HP by 20 HP per second.

That would work well.

I agree the bleeding and sick is too much but I don’t like weakened because it further discourages use of the dagger and assassins will just hide and chuck poisons all day

I didn’t want to put weakened, as that would just make the assassin rely on his poison for dps, and I think that the name Sacrificial Poison suites it :smiley:.

However, the bleeding negates the use of the poison itself, when with an accurate shot, you can easily hit 1300 without the bleeding risk with a murky toxin

you cant die from bleeding

this idea would be better without murky. Haven’t looked at how balanced it is.

Not sure about why there is a cooldown?

It’s to prevent people taking advantage of spamming the poison, without taking damage from bleeding first.
Eg:8 Sec cooldown, but you already threw it 5 times so -160Hp for 1300*5 Damage

Max is 1200, but with murky, you have to be accurate, the damage that my UT does exchanges the need to be accurate, with the bleeding as a penalty Sacrifice…

Not to bust any balls here but ehhhh
This would be ideal for any hacker since debuffs aint a thing, just pointing it out

True… FFs why do hackers have to ruin EVERYTHING even if it’s just an IDEA… >.<

ehh. that argument can ruin lots of things,

i like the idea. I see that you have thought of things out.

Have a like! not much people get it in item ideas.

Thanks alot :smiley:. I usually just get these ideas randomly, so I never had the chance to put them out, except for here.

… wut?

I dunno :stuck_out_tongue:, maybe something to do with, not having enough strength you have to make a sacrifice to get what you want.
Not enough strength= DPS
Sacrifice= Hp for damage
What you want= SBDamage

I dunno XD

if your item is so op that it needs negative status effects to balance it, you need to rework the whole thing. these just don’t work out, ever.

To receive strength, the most powerful sometimes sacrifices their foes.

The bleeding part, is just to fit in with the point of the sacrifice part.
Sickness is to prevent spamming.[quote=“FranzAeron, post:9, topic:4569”]
It’s to prevent people taking advantage of spamming the poison, without taking damage from bleeding first.
Eg:8 Sec cooldown, but you already threw it 5 times so -160Hp for 1300*5 Damage
[/quote]

I take it you have no clue what this is:

this is Holy Water, its a consumable that instantly purifies all negative status effects. it’s not hard to find, Lord Ruthven frequently drops multiples of them as well as all the many trooms in manors.

it doesn’t matter if your poison inflicted every single negative status effect at once, a single one of these gets you back on your feet with no penalties at all.

therefore: