Patch Notes 27.7.XMAS - New Ice Tomb Encounter and Minor Rebalancing

How many of the new skins they’ve come out with have been tradeable? Any at all? I get where you’re coming from with this. I used to have a goal to get all the skins once I got a white star, but I don’t think that can happen now. Not a single one of the new skins has been tradeable, to my knowledge.

I just leave the tokens where they lay. I’ve probably gotten 4 of each if that in the past couple weeks.

Never thought I’d hear myself saying this, but I agree.

Just a Kabam marketing scheme from the beginning. I was hoping DECA might change that one way or another, but it seems (so far) that they’re just picking up where Kabam left off. And that is scary to think about.

I honestly thought when they teased us with pictures of the new 8x8 ST set skins that those would replace the 16x16 skins, and I was excited. I also thought that the dungeon set skins would take effect too. But what have they really done? Just put 'em in a Mystery Box or put 'em in an “Event Chest” and put a key pack for that in a Mystery Box.

Do items look cool and are overpowered? UT.
Do items look cool but actually suck? ST. So people can stop complaining about non-tradeables.

Not really how it works right now

uhh…
no…

so is cronus better than etherite?

is conflict better than the st orb? (you can argue this one though)

is pixie not used a lot more than csword

is the st spell not used infinitely more than the ut?

Hmmm…ok I’m stumped

Etherite is easy to get via trade, it is great for rogue because when he cloaks the short range does not matter.

ST Soul of the Bearer is better than conflict because it has similar stats as conflict and +1 SPD +20 MP. But for me, the clear winner is the T6 because it has no cool down + curse +berserk

Really? I agree that there are problems with how they’re using them, such as having time limits to attain the certain amount required, which forces the players who want them to play within that time span.

But I personally thought it was a great idea. The tokens aren’t impossible to get if you put in the time, and the players who do get them deserve the item (unlike a lot of the time when players get a drop from pure random luck).

I wish they would add the to daily quest or something.

if you didnt notice, i was basically saying that the st was a better version, it was a rhetorical question. [quote=“Shu, post:91, topic:3579”]
The tokens aren’t impossible to get if you put in the time, and the players who do get them deserve the item
[/quote]

main reason i dont like it, is i cant (dont want to), put in like 4hours everyday searching for tokens for the rest of my realm career.

To grind any rare item takes time though, not liking tokens because of that is like saying you don’t like rare items because they aren’t easy enough to get.

thats true, but for other whites you dont need to be on everyday for like 3 hours grinding for them, they will always be there. Also you could get them on your first try (like i got Oreo on my 2nd pent).

also key thing to remember is: [quote=“Scorchmist, post:93, topic:3579”]
main reason i dont like it,
[/quote]

it’s my personal reason in which i dont like them.

Not neccessarily true (refering to not having to grind uts for 3 hours a day, quoting is broken on my phone)

Edit: If you were refering to the time limit on them read my post above, it’s the main reason I don’t like them either.

And this may sound bitchy, but an example with my own subjective experience, oreo is one of two rare UTs I’ve seriously tried to farm (how many thousands of pents I wonder) without success, there’s no guarantee that I’ll ever get it with the drop rate that low, and that’s really my personal reason for liking tokens.

I feel if the tokens are common enough, I would gladly get hundreds for a single item, and if that were the case I’d have several oreos by now.

Not like I expect tokens to replace all rare drops or anything like that, just think they’re neat is all.

And yeah you can like or dislike it for any reason you want, it’s still a similar comparison isn’t it?

yes that is one advantage to these tokens, its a great way to slightly reduce the rng, but its the timing that doesnt sit well, as someone who doesnt purposely farm events.

Yes. This shit is exactly why I detest the ST sets, excluding the Mad God set. They make the UT’s practically useless.