PLZ FREE ITENS PlZ i know your are all rich just you all selfish! [discussion on beggars]

A lot of people say the title. But Why do people bag? I am talking about higher than light blue stars. Don’t they understand that people aren’t going to feed them?

I really don’t understand the psychology here, so why do people beg.
Let’s have a discussion.

b/c they want stuff

simple as that

But don’t they know it doesn’t work or does it actually work :stuck_out_tongue:

It does work, you just have to learn how to Swoon people like I ;0

Some people have the heart to give out free items they do not want or need. For example, GHZD’s feeding hobos series, he just goes around giving people free things that he doesn’t use.

He doesn’t give to people that beg though.

But the reason people beg is because they see other people getting free stuff, and so they think they can get free stuff as well. I’ve seen videos of GHZD where people are messaging him ‘are you feeding hobos’ etc, and some think they can ask him for free items.

In my experience I find that I almost always get what I ask/beg for since becoming more known in realm. Though I rarely do this I find it funny begging successful becomes 50 times easier once you’re filthy rich and only asking for that 1 attack pot because you’re too lazy to nexus and get an attack from your vault.

Though I never begged when I was a noob so who knows.

When my brother played this game, I saw that, 1. He begged a lot, 2. He got fri itenz, and 3. He died with these items then begged for more because he wanted more and he knew it would work. So I propose this: don’t give stuff to light blue stars unless you’re in a dungeon with them and feel compelled to drop whatever items you don’t need.

lol yea people just want free stuff they just make a fake account say FREE ITENZ PLOX and sometimes people actually give them stuff

no comment

You know, I used to beg (I still do), but now I just go in a puppet master and get an attk and get armor by merching or something. I don’t know. Plus, the people who beg are usually the ones who’d been given items without them asking before.

Well i had a friend, he tested begging, he actually came up with decent results (no idea how did that).

But at the same time, he also probably got ignored by like 100 people.

That’s like saying,
"Since you’re rich you have to give money to me so we’re all equal"
Basically no matter how much effort you put in your money will be taken by people that don’t try and don’t deserve it. So no point in trying --> no money to give away --> no one tries because if you try you get cut down.

First off, this is a buzzfeed-level clickbait. I came here solely to tell you not to beg on the forums and then was genuinely surprised when your actual post was something at least slightly academic.

People beg, because it works. In part. People do give out free stuff.

People also beg, because they see other people doing it. They think that other people are doing it, because it works, even if it doesn’t really work all that well, and so they themselves do it.

It is kind of like cheat codes. If you can get ahead in the game by cheating, many people do. Getting items for free is a quick way to get ahead in the game. Many people think that begging is the way to go about doing that. Perhaps it is.

I know I love click bait. I was hoping to trap a regular into wcing it without reading.

I’m liking you more and more; you and @Ponop should hang around forever and join our forums addiction :wink:

There is also a psychological aspect to begging. The Internet is a strange thing in that it gives a veil of anonymity. Begging in an 8-bit MMO is a lot less demeaning than begging IRL, and I think it’s that anonymity and relative ease (I can type free itenz faster than i can run across my living room. Oh wait…) that encourages such behaviors.

Also @Kamakamaha you’re not very nice :c

Congratulations on trapping a few regulars xD. To be honest, they would have read your post without the click-bait.

:smile: well I am here to stay

And yes, online anonymity gives people crazy courage and also takes away their pride in some cases.

Let me tell you the great way to get loot, especially from rich people. One time I stood in usnorthwest, looking at a variety of rich beggars. I started to tell jokes, and eventually people acknowledged me. When I told an especially good one, I got an Orb of Conflict. Eventually, as people started to donate solo life potions, I got 5 life in less than 30 minutes.

trash.