Ring of duality (UT)

Yo wassup boisss and gurlls I’m back but before you look at the sprite keep in mind that every past sprite/idea that I have made I would change.
So here’s the sprite of the ring

Credit to LordDscale

Tier: Untiered
Stat bonuses: +100 HP +100 MP
Fame bonus: 5%
Feed power: 990

Drops: The puppet master 2

Notes: This ring is pretty simple. Would also be called the ring of the jester. It adds 100 Health points and 100 mana points which is great for any boss in my opinion.

im not that great with sprites, but there are literally only 3 colours. Maybe some shading? [quote=“DieLieGami, post:1, topic:4268”]
+100 HP +100 MP
[/quote]

a pretty simple idea i guess. [quote=“DieLieGami, post:1, topic:4268”]
Would also be called the ring of the jester
[/quote]

interesting, i was thinking yin-yang kind of concept here[quote=“DieLieGami, post:1, topic:4268”]
[/quote]

doesnt fit the symmetry.

oh this is actually pretty good

encore, right?

yeah i wouldnt see a class that would suck using this

ninja everytime

Well I see what you’re saying with the sprite, and how plain it looks but using a 16x16 Just for shading wouldn’t be a good Idea either but I would consider changing the feed power.

Two T3 Rings to combine into a strong (possibly tiered) ring! (3+3≠6)

The priest shall not die!

you dont have to… you can do shading on a 8X8

that sprite scares me, idea is good though +1

Sounds Useful, but the sprite needs some shading it would come up nice though.

Solution: so that it doesn’t look so awkward at the gem, darken the ring near the gem.

Hey mate, try using this:

yes, something like that is a better.

Maybe not that much shading on the gold

Perfect gold shading. Just what the duality (libra) is.

I was about to move it into Ideas>Items but now I’m scared xd.

As for the item, I personally think it’s slightly overpowered. The only other rings in the game that give both HP and MP give 60/60. UB rings give +180 (Deca ring gives +190) so if this ring would technically give +200. Perhaps you could nerd to +95HP/MP.

Keep in mind this doesn’t quite become greater than the Deca. MP is a totally different stat, even potentially useless for some. but still probably as effective as a deca if you average out the best classes for this. (Sin, Knight, Wizard, Necro, Ninja, etc.)

i actually think its ok, but it all depends on where it comes from. Umm reason is… well its basically been said…actually nvm, i just read the thing fully, and he didnt explain it like i wanted to… uhh im too lazy… maybe another day…

If only it has Defense along with it

Seems a little bit overpowered, but that seems okay as it is meant to be a late game item.
If implemented, it would be waaaay too op of a white bag item, as it literally outstrips the expo, so it should have an extremely low drop rate. This, however, would make everyone tp when someone yells “PUP” >_>

It would drop from the Encore.