Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

we have a rotmg discord (and you’re not there!!!)

also she is in my guild

Who has an accent?

you

Whaat, I’m sure my voice is regular just like everyone else’s! < .> My Mic probably just sucks, I use earplugs :I

so is this a discord for your guild or for regulars?

its for the forums, anyone can join

is your mic really gonna affect your accent?

Of course…o _O

scorchmist is an audiophile confirmed.

it can affect your voice, but how on earth would it affect your accent??

damn. i just looked at your guild on realmeye. is that like the guild where all the hardcore forum addicts go to?
I remember shaxasno telling me to join that guild. but i very rudely or not refused. i cannot and will not leave the Void. Come join me if you want, i’m a bit lonely there. im the only one that’s a hardcore forum addict in there. i need someone else to be with me. but i will never leave my guild, Vocivum; which has been like a home to me in rotmg.
but i’m serious about me being the only one that uses this forum in my guild. and that’s a problem. so i need someone to come so i’m not the only one.

aaalso, what happened to the whole ama thing? i dont even know what this thread has become lol.

So guys, pineapple on pizza or no?

if its pizza hawaii, then yes, otherwise no

No, sweet things don’t belong with meat and cheese. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pineapple is a lovely pizza topping. I like the contrast of pineapple against pepperoni, but ham is a very sweet tasting meat which pairs well with pineapple as well.

My favorite way to have pineapple on a pizza is with oil and seasoning for the sauce, caramelized onions (although not too much) and feta cheese.

@jawsjakt what kind of pizza do you eat? I don’t mean just toppings. This may be highly dependant on where you live. I wouldn’t like pineapple on a thick Chicago pizza for example.

wow that sounds like a challenge, what happen if it dies[quote=“BroooMC, post:117, topic:3390”]
So guys, pineapple on pizza or no?
[/quote]

i dont see why everyone dislikes pineapple…[quote=“Stupidity, post:120, topic:3390”]
My favorite way to have pineapple on a pizza is with oil and seasoning for the sauce, caramelized onions (although not too much) and feta cheese.
[/quote]

oh that sounds good, but i rarely eat pizza.

Pizza with pretty much any type of meat. I like it simple I suppose. Pineapples on pizza make me gag though and that’s funny because I’ll eat pretty much anything else. I’ll even blow bubbles with soap. (I have odd irl friends and it rubs off -.-)

Pineapple is the best fruit out there. Haven’t found a thing that pineapple doesn’t go well with.

nothing goes well with vegetable soup…